Merc Communication

What would you like to see in future updates?

Merc Communication

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue May 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Subject
Merc Communication

Mercs in v1.6 need more ways to communicate with potential Raids than taking up a slot in the Raid Cap.

In Raid Finder add a Guild Chat button that would temporarily let you join chat & find out what is going on, including clicking on a name for whisper or mail.

V1.5 Merc Communication
LUNABELLA wrote:I think in 1.5 you found less of those 100 RPP hitters because the reason they appeared/is completely different. In 1.5 a merc looking for a raid could join a guild check how the raid is going & if the raid is not going particularly well they would just leave without hitting to look for another raid.

In v1.5 I did this several times when joining Guilds I trusted, only to find out a new officer had started the Raid and even his Guildmates were telling him to cancel.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
Venan may want to discourage Mercing, but v1.5 Mercing gave us all the information available to Guild members when planning Raid participation, consumable use & gs spending.

Bj_DWR wrote:Note: Mercs *CANNOT* read your Guild's Daily Message, see who started the Raid & whisper them, see who is online in your Guild & whisper them, see what other Raids your Guild is running, or see when the Raid started in your Guild News.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3364
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Merc Communication

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Tue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm

A Guild visitor Channel! :D
Possessed_Mithrid

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions