We Want Tail or Using New & Old Boss Art

What would you like to see in future updates?

We Want Tail or Using New & Old Boss Art

Postby Bj_Knows » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:39 am

Overview:
Add a "Cut Scene" or "Interstitial" before each Dungeon Boss with a Full Body Portrait of the Boss.

Body:
When I first fought Dungeon Boss Ice Lord Vallus, I was instantly in love with the art work.

When Raid Boss Ice Lord Vallus was added, I loved the close up of his crown and eyes.

When v.1.4.2 HD Raid Boss Ice Lord Vallus was added, I loved the different textures between his horns and skull. You could really see the attention to detail the Artist put into creating this Boss.

However with v1.4.2, the Dungeon Boss and the Raid Boss are both close ups. Both CJ, and I, miss the full body portraits of the Boss.

As a Game Modder/ Game Designer, I approve of making Dungeon Bosses and Raid Bosses as similar as possible to avoid confusing the player. In the next client software update, please add a "Cut Scene" or "Interstitial" between pressing the "Continue" button after 9/10 encounters and the actual Dungeon Boss combat.

Perhaps the Dungeon Boss can taunt the player or Monologue his Evil Plan [Typist's note: Gotta love a good megalomaniacal Zero Phase Soliloqy]. But this would let you add a full body portrait of the Boss without changing v1.4.2 game play.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: We Want Tail or Using New & Old Boss Art

Postby Aiyardana » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 pm

I agree. I miss the full body image of Vallus. But not having the might to raid Vallus, that's about all I can say.
Aiyardana

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions