Daily Bounty Discussion

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Daily Surprise or Mixed Up Daily Bounty(Brainstorming)

Postby Bbbb » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 pm

For us end gamer players, all those suggestions are even more worthless than 25 tokens. How about an option to get 1 gs instead of the 25 tokens?
Bbbb

Postby john12345 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:14 am

...or just more hero token? for example we may have scroller adjusting boss power and fighting more powerful boss will earn u more ht up to some limit. it would make sense for high might players who need more ht.

lol bj, If I occasionally skip dailies giving me ht which I need, why would I bother for silver or any valor which I really don't need?

1gs seems too little assuming daily taking 20e worth 6-7gs. I would say 2-3 gs is fair price. actually best approach will be lockbox based eg random number of gs between 1 and 10 for example.
john12345

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Yah we would like more quest in Dailey bounties like 3 ones each one with a timer
Each gives a different reward
And if u done them all 3 for 1 week u get a bigger prize than them all
For example day 1 : hero tokens / 1 gold shield or more/ smal potion of energy like +8 energy
Day 2 : 5000 silver 0r more / some valor any kind (hard quest ) / shards ( hard quest
Day 3 : hero tokens / major runes +3 / large potion of health +5
Day 4 : ..... Etc

And like make a lvl of it for example day 1 u got them all u reached lvl 1 day 2 u get them u reached lvl 2 and soo on until lvl 7-10-30
If u completed 2/3 quest u get +0.75 in ur quest lvls
If u did 1/3 u get +0.25
If 0/3 -0.5 in quest lvls of daiely quests
Any supports i dunno maybe someone said exactly same idea before m ( it just popped out i haven't check anyone's ideas
HeartBreakKid

Postby Cacher » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Progressively increase rewards will be good for consecutive days of playing.

Lockbox idea is great too

Shouldn't be too hard to code. Either hero token or GS or e pots will be useful for players at ALL levels of the game.
Cacher

Daily rewards

Postby Riven_TK » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:05 am

Maybe you all could change the whole daily rewards because 25 hero tokens is not really good for anything at all. May i suggest that we have an option that works for lower players and higher players. Like higher lvl players can get tokens that can open lockboxes depending how many tokens u got and each lvl lockbox have different rewards at y'all's choosing of course
Riven_TK

Daily questing?

Postby Cattle54 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 am

I am a first time poster here, but wanted to pose a question to the player base and possibly designers. Is the daily quest worth doing?

Certainly at low levels the answer is yes! The hero tokens are very powerful early on... but as you gain levels the payoff becomes less impactful. I think the system is very cool. It makes you feel like you are making a difference and, really, anything that keeps people coming back is a good thing. My arguement is that at top levels the daily quest isn't fulfilling this purpose. The e feels better spent in a raid. However I think the daily system has potential for a simple fix. A couple example possibilities:
- Give a token for a free alchemy chest roll in addition to hero tokens beginning at level 25 or 30.
- Complete a full week of dailies, get an e pot.

I also think it's worth expanding the system. Possibly a weekly raid quest and/or guild quest?

I'm interested to hear other's thoughts.

Edit: ty for the merge- didn't see this post already existed :) glad to see I'm not alone in this thought and that Venan is considering options for future update. Keep up the good work.
Cattle54

Daily Reward Changes- Merged

Postby Jonsler » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Just wanted to state this and I'm not sure how many will agree with me, but I think that the Daily Rewards should be changed up a little bit.

As a level 30 WM, 25 hero tokens a day doesn't really amount to much. Even if you have it maxed and do it for a week, you're only getting 175 tokens. That isn't much incentive to do them if I can earn 5-7 times as much doing raids, more if I merc.

I think if you raise the tokens per day and on the 5th day you offer 1 Gold Shield that would be better. At that point, if you use the scenario above, you could buy an energy potion and it would give us a little more incentive to keep up on them. Between that and the (roughly) 3 I get a day from drops, I would be a happy camper. Just a thought though. Thanks.

Edit: Didn't realize others felt the same way and that there was already a thread for this. Thank you for moving this to the appropriate thread.
Jonsler

Re: Daily Bounty Discussion

Postby Contingency » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:03 am

An idea about Daily Bouties:

In addition to some sort of quest reward, I'd also like to see something about the Glenfort change at the Well-Defended level. Maybe you get access to a bonus second workbench, or Majero gives you a 5% discount, or the temple sells a limited number of special runes, elixirs, or potions. Just some small, but desirable bonus.

I want a little appreciation from the Glenfort residents we've been helping for so long! :)

Contingency
Contingency

Previous

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions