Daily Bounty Discussion

What would you like to see in future updates?

Daily Bounty Discussion

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:15 pm

New Subject
New: Daily Bounty Discussion

OLD Subject:
Daily Surprise or Mixed Up Daily Bounty(Brainstorming)

Inspired by another post:
Shadowwalker wrote:A suggestion for a more enjoyable game...give out daily prizes...if u log on everyday..give some silver, valor, etc. That along with the daily challenge could be an extra perk. Thanks for a wonderful game and plz keep up the good work! !

In Shadowwalker's suggestion, you just have to log in. Similar to Angry Birds giving you a random Power Up when you log in.

What if you change the Daily Bounty instead?

During Double Valor Weekends (and double Hero Tokens), I skip the Daily Bounty for my Justicar and my War Mage. Currently the Daily Bounty offers Hero Tokens.

Expand Option
In addition to Hero Tokens, a random currnency is chosen (Silver Coin, Gold Shields, Squire Valor, Soldier Valor, Knight Valor) and a prorated amount is added to the Daily Bounty. Ex: 25 Hero Tokens and 20 Squire Valor or 8 Hero Tokens and 7 Squire Valor (prorated).

Replace Option
Instead of 25 Hero Tokens everyday, a random currency is chosen. Ex: Tuesday your reward is Hero Tokens, Wednesday it is Squire Valor.

Level Based
Just like Raids, Higher Daily Bounties pay in higher Valor. Ex: Daily Bounty Defeat Vallus would pay out in Hero Tokens and Knight Valor. Daily Bounty Defeat Waterlogged Corpse would pay out in Hero Tokens and Silver Coin.

Chose Wisely
When you first log in, you pick a currency. You are given a Daily Bounty based on your choice. Ex: If you pick Knight Valor, you might have to finish "The Emporer's Court". If you pick Silver Coin you might have to hunt Bandits.

The Works
You are given a Daily Bounty for each currency. As soon as you complete *any* of the Daily Bounties, the remaining Daily Bounties expires. Ex: If you complete the Daily Bounty for Knight Valor, the Daily Bounty for Hero Tokens would expire. This prevents you from collecting more than one Daily Bounty. Note: This would make it possible to accidently complete the Daily Bounty for Silver Coin when you were trying to complete the Daily Bounty for Knight Valor.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Daily Bounty e variability

Postby NikoNarf_1 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:46 am

Just for top chars, the e variability is a bit much.
Bounties looking for elites (steelclaw, iron basilisk, etc) take about 10e for me on average. GK and LoB dungeon bounties are 20e... still reasonable. But the kill 50 vile/sark bounties can take almost 50e... seems unbalanced for the same reward... Could this last bounty be reduced to 25 vile/sark to bring it in line with other top bounties?
NikoNarf_1

Re: Daily Bounty e variability- Merged

Postby Darkhorse » Mon May 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Note: Merged Topics

Daily Bounties definitely need to be looked at for a few reasons. We will be doing this in a future update.
Darkhorse

Daily Bounty Rewards - please rethink

Postby HOPE_Jay » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi,
I feel that the daily bounty rewards should more reflect the effort that gets put into them, not just the standard hero tokens. The lower level ones seem appropriate, but once they reach the kill (insert rare spawn) or kill 50 vile level the hero tokens just don't cut it. I have to spend 70e sometimes to complete the daily bounty, completely ruining my raid or questing schedule for the day for some measly hero token pocket change. There should be a GS, epot, or at least a more hero tokens for those higher level ones. Any suggestions or consideration would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all that you do which makes this an awesome game.

Jay
HOPE_Jay

Re: Daily Bounty Rewards - please rethink

Postby TampaTye » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:45 pm

I totally agree with Sever! I quit doing the daily bounties in all three if my toons because of this very reason. Why waste the time and energy??? I love that Venan cares about our opinions and take them in consideration for making the game that much better! Keep up the great work!
TampaTye

Postby ABOH_O_Shinote » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 am

+1
ABOH_O_Shinote

Postby PIN_Evologist » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:37 am

+ a million.

Daily quests are a PITA. I've lost interest entirely. Not even the achievements make it worth it.
PIN_Evologist

Re: Daily Bounty Rewards - please rethink- Merged

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 am

Note: Merged Topic

NotSoGrownUpJay wrote:The lower level ones seem appropriate, but once they reach the kill (insert rare spawn) or kill 50 vile level the hero tokens just don't cut it. I have to spend 70e sometimes to complete the daily bounty, completely ruining my raid or questing schedule for the day for some measly hero token pocket change.

Already being worked on:
DAILY BOUNTIES 2013-May-13
Darkhorse wrote:Daily Bounties definitely need to be looked at for a few reasons. We will be doing this in a future update.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=15275#p15275

Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby ImSoSmart_S_M_R_T » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 am

What I suggest is from day 1 to day 7 25 token. Day 8 to day 15 50 token and when u reach 1 month a big prize and just keep on with higher token but harder to finish it. But miss one day n u drop back to day 1 again. At least it gives a reason to waste ur e on the bounty
ImSoSmart_S_M_R_T

Re: Daily Bounty(Brainstorming)

Postby Redhunter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Re: Daily Surprise or Mixed Up Daily Bounty(Bxed Up Daily Bounty(Brainstorming)

i think at least adding a nominal amount of silver to daily bounties would be a good idea as silver buys alchemist lockboxes giving more players a reason to do the bounty after trainng becomes moot
Redhunter

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions