Page 1 of 3

Discussion- New Guild Favors

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 pm
by Arthoris
New Subject
Discussion- New Guild Favors

OLD Subject
New favor option

Hey i was wondering since the last favor is crit 5 % that an option for another favor could be plus 8 energy that would make energy maxed to 50 and would be a guild accomplishment that im sure people would work hard to get tell me what ya think

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:30 pm
by Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz
+1

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am
by Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda
I like the idea, I would make it a little less than 8, that's a little much to me. But there would also be some logistical issues to overcome like how the energy is handled when entering and leaving the guild.

Maybe a better way to do this would just be to have increase energy regen as the favor?

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 am
by Celestial_Cavalier
+ 1

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 pm
by Shekka
+1

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm
by Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz
Jetras_of_Eld wrote:I like the idea, I would make it a little less than 8, that's a little much to me. But there would also be some logistical issues to overcome like how the energy is handled when entering and leaving the guild.

Maybe a better way to do this would just be to have increase energy regen as the favor?

It would work just like max health does. If you leave you're dropped to 42, and if you join you'll still be at whatever you were at before.

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:54 am
by Arthoris
Increase regen can also be a favor the goal is to find more pertinent favors that are most advantagious to players at that level if any other ideas or suggestions post here im sure the admins will take in what we state

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:33 pm
by Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda
TCG_Pureawesomeness wrote:
Jetras_of_Eld wrote:I like the idea, I would make it a little less than 8, that's a little much to me. But there would also be some logistical issues to overcome like how the energy is handled when entering and leaving the guild.

Maybe a better way to do this would just be to have increase energy regen as the favor?

It would work just like max health does. If you leave you're dropped to 42, and if you join you'll still be at whatever you were at before.


Its not that simple, and no one cares about health...energy if entirely different. Using your idea of how it would work I could farm energy by using it all up, leaving the guild, then rejoining the guild to get the extra energy back. If it doesn't come back upon entry, and I leave the guild when I'm full and then come back, I've lost the energy...

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:01 pm
by Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz
Jetras_of_Eld wrote:
TCG_Pureawesomeness wrote:
Jetras_of_Eld wrote:I like the idea, I would make it a little less than 8, that's a little much to me. But there would also be some logistical issues to overcome like how the energy is handled when entering and leaving the guild.

Maybe a better way to do this would just be to have increase energy regen as the favor?

It would work just like max health does. If you leave you're dropped to 42, and if you join you'll still be at whatever you were at before.


Its not that simple, and no one cares about health...energy if entirely different. Using your idea of how it would work I could farm energy by using it all up, leaving the guild, then rejoining the guild to get the extra energy back. If it doesn't come back upon entry, and I leave the guild when I'm full and then come back, I've lost the energy...

1: I wasn't saying people care about health, I was saying it would work like health does.
2: my idea was the second way you mentioned, not the first way.
3: yes, you would lose the energy if you leave, and then come back, but I don't see that as a problem. Considering that it's a bonus you get from being a part of the guild.

Re: New favor option

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 am
by Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda
I understand what you are saying. My point is it would create situations where people that want to Merc would want to burn the energy that they would lose first, in a single player battle, prior to leaving thier guild to assist another guild's raid, or have to make the choice to toss the energy. I understand that the energy is from the bonus, but people don't willingly lose energy, regardless of the reason.

My suggestion was simply to avoid this issue and go with increased regen instead.