Mega Topic: Pets/ Mounts/ Animals (non-chat)

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Passive bonus pets!

Postby Zakary » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Bad idea no need for implementation.
Zakary

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks for your opinion, but wheres your reasoning and YOUR good ideas?
Hotasfire0Coolasice

The Missing Link To Having Pets.

Postby ShadowDragon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:53 pm

[color=#000080]I have found the perfect link that can tie pets in the game. When you are questing and have unlocked Urgresh Mountains, Daedalus gives you the task of killing Swamp web Spiders, because of the goblins' control over them them. After you kill them Daedalus then has you collect staff prices from goblin shamins, for then are the reason the goblins colonel the spiders, and bring them back to him. Almost done. After you bring them back Daedaus gives a speech on how the beasts of the land could one day side with us... and I believe that, that day is coming soon. If the makers of the game were to make quest to unlock the ability to use the gems to collect and/or buy pets.
I have a couple scenarios of how and what quest you could do to unlock this pet ability. If you have any questions on my idea please feel free to ask ether thought the forum or whisper me. Thank you! /color]
SHADOW DRAGON
ShadowDragon

Re: The Missing Link To Having Pets.

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 pm

I don't see a need for pets, there's too many games that add that just to be like the other games that add them.

I wouldn't care for this feature, I'd rather have the ability to hire a friend to fight with me or something more creative...
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Postby Zakary » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:08 am

I don't need to give an idea it is a pointless exercise adding passive pets here just to get the kids among us excited. The game is fine the way it is, this is a phone app it's designed to be a simple way to waste spare time in the day.
If you want pets whether passive or aggressive then play games like gw2 or any other pc mmo but this phone app does not need it. There is simply no point.
Zakary

Mounts

Postby Jscorpio » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 am

Adding a mount item slot but without the gem slot for it would be interesting. The bonus one would gain from a horse/dragon/lizard etc. would be energy regen. Like maybe 3 levels of mount upgrades with the regen bonus of 5%, 10%, and finally 20%. Also make it stackable with the blessings that way players will still spend GS on blessings for extra energy regen thank you
Jscorpio

Postby Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 pm

You don't need to have your own ideas/posts in the forums, to be able to comment, and give your opinion. Venan, and I think most people who read the forums, want to know whether people like, or don't like the idea. If you say, basically, who are you to say you don't like my idea? To someone who doesn't like your idea, then you're discouraging people from posting something you don't like. Which, I don't know about you, but I think that's definately not a good thing.
Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 am

Pets? Really? Why is that the trend to where all RPG games need pets? This crap started with pokemon and its just a non-unique idea that assimulates lesser games in an attempt to jump on a bandwagon.

IF you are going to introduce pets, only allow it with a specific class, traditionaly a Ranger class, and earlier there was a beastmaster class mentioned, but not all classes, and the class that had pets would have to be nerfed to accomodate the inclusion of the pet anyway.

I hate the idea, but if you're going to do it, do it with some class and not just to ruin the game for everyone else in order to where the game is what you are used to.
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Re: Mounts

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 am

See Pets.
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Re: Mounts

Postby Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 pm

The only reason I would like mounts would be if it's only to look cooler, and has no effect on bonuses.
Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions