Arena

What would you like to see in future updates?

Arena

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 am

Want to know who the has the best characters?

Build an Arena where we can duke it out. Everyone that joins the Arena could record the Attacks/Buffs that they would use in what order to where the battles would be automated.

Rewards could be Silver paid out for the amount of time you stay at #1, maybe the longer times could have higher rewards.

You could have different might divisions, say every 1000 might, or whatever.

If would bring a voluteer PvP style into the game without forcing you to redesign the battle engine, and give the players some bragging rights.
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Re: Arena

Postby Bbbb » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 am

I'm completely against this feature. I think it will ruin the generally supportive culture of this game.
Bbbb

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Another dislike. I dislike PvP in general but PvP is definitely not for BoH.

Plus, most lv 25s do like 3K+ Dmg in a hit or two. Considering most lv 25s don't have even 2,000 hp, I'm not sure who would win.
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Postby DarkLondon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Arena against other mobs could be good though and open to all. Let's say it costs 15 nrg to enter. You then battle and endless amount of rounds the reward increasing after each fight.

1st fight would be against a lvl 2 mob, 2nd lvl 4, then 6 ,8,10,12 etc etc

However if at the end of a round you choose to leave then that is it you can't re-enter unless you start from the beginning and pay 15 nrg again.

But if you die then you lose the prize.

What I mean is after 1st fight you get the option of 50 silver - take it or leave it. If you take it then you exit the arena if you leave it then you battle again and are given 100 silver take it or leave it etc.

Of course there could be other rewards and not just silver etc
DarkLondon

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 pm

This would be an opt in only feature people, so I don't understand the idea that it would ruin the game...

And it would make defense a little more important.
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Postby Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Jetras_of_Eld wrote:This would be an opt in only feature people, so I don't understand the idea that it would ruin the game...

And it would make defense a little more important.

I agree, and, quick tip, I think everyone should get like 10x health. Otherwise it's over too quickly even with good defense.
Pur3Aw3zom3n3zz

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions