Dodge > Haste

Share your PvP strategies, tips, and builds with your fellow gladiators.

Dodge > Haste

Postby Beams » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:50 am

The consensus seems to be to get fast so you can beat your opponent by hitting first. I have a different opinion.

I play Justicars. Through the years, I've tried the other classes, but their's something satisfying about following a Cleave 3 with Seismic Slash 3 (if necessary). I go for the heavy 2-H weapons. In raiding, questing, or PvP, I avoid defending and rely on high dodge. I'm all about offense. If they don't dodge me, I can set up a guaranteed hit.

I was recently in a PvP with a similar might Justicar. I was dodging while attacking, and she was using defend to help her dodge. It took a long time for me to set up a big hit, but I finally pushed her timers or stunned her. My Cleave 3 is deadly with triple Vengeance.
Beams

Re: Dodge > Haste

Postby Bimbosigliere » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:49 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:45 am

Beams wrote:The consensus seems to be to get fast so you can beat your opponent by hitting first. I have a different opinion.

I play Justicars. Through the years, I've tried the other classes, but their's something satisfying about following a Cleave 3 with Seismic Slash 3 (if necessary). I go for the heavy 2-H weapons. In raiding, questing, or PvP, I avoid defending and rely on high dodge. I'm all about offense. If they don't dodge me, I can set up a guaranteed hit.

I was recently in a PvP with a similar might Justicar. I was dodging while attacking, and she was using defend to help her dodge. It took a long time for me to set up a big hit, but I finally pushed her timers or stunned her. My Cleave 3 is deadly with triple Vengeance.

LOL
Illy_the_Red

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Bimbosigliere wrote:Cleave is your big attack?

He's definitely pro
Errör_Phåse404

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:04 am

Dodgy Justis? What's next, resistant Walkers?
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 am

Beams wrote:If they don't dodge me, I can set up a guaranteed hit.

I have to admit that I can't argue with that.
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

Return to PvP Strategy