What does it mean to be "overpowered"? Backswing.

Discuss about all things related to PvP. What do you like? What do you hate? Let us know!

Re: What does it mean to be "overpowered"? Backswing.

Postby DiMoSauR » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Omnipotent wrote:Backswing should mirror riposte in it should have a 60% chance of proc. 100% weapon damage that can crit, but not affected by vengeance. If using the Defend ability, the damage mitigation should apply to the backswing damage.

This is fair and proper in my opinion and if you disagree, please explain why instead of just flinging verbal feces.

Thanks,

Omni

Read all above comments and you'll get it,if not then you're *newb*to
DiMoSauR

Postby Omnipotent » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:18 pm

DiMoSauR wrote:
Omnipotent wrote:Backswing should mirror riposte in it should have a 60% chance of proc. 100% weapon damage that can crit, but not affected by vengeance. If using the Defend ability, the damage mitigation should apply to the backswing damage.

This is fair and proper in my opinion and if you disagree, please explain why instead of just flinging verbal feces.

Thanks,

Omni

I did read them all. If you want backswing to remain as is, then riposte should be set to proc as often as backswing and be unable to be blocked.

The Shadow Walker is the only class who's special ability can be a detriment.

Justi's don't have a snare ... But the largest knockback in seismic, another knockback in brutal, a wave which reduces snares and negates grenade if used properly, a massive damage spirit spell which can't be dodged, a stackable dmg multiplier, a procable damage mitigation spell, not to mention 2 full seconds of 100% status resist whenever they want it along with the good ol heroic which has great utility in reducing timers.

Justi's are supposed to be weak vs SW, at this point, they're simply not. They have the most utility by far of all the classes in exchange for not getting a snare.

Backswing needs nerfed, and you can call me a newb all you want Dimo, but it either shouldn't be allowed to crit or the percentage needs lowered and it should be mitigatable using the defense ability.

Omni
Omnipotent

Postby DiMoSauR » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Omnipotent wrote:
DiMoSauR wrote:

Thanks,

Omni

I did read them all. If you want backswing to remain as is, then riposte should be set to proc as often as backswing and be unable to be blocked.

The Shadow Walker is the only class who's special ability can be a detriment.

Justi's don't have a snare ... But the largest knockback in seismic, another knockback in brutal, a wave which reduces snares and negates grenade if used properly, a massive damage spirit spell which can't be dodged, a stackable dmg multiplier, a procable damage mitigation spell, not to mention 2 full seconds of 100% status resist whenever they want it along with the good ol heroic which has great utility in reducing timers.

Justi's are supposed to be weak vs SW, at this point, they're simply not. They have the most utility by far of all the classes in exchange for not getting a snare.

Backswing needs nerfed, and you can call me a newb all you want Dimo, but it either shouldn't be allowed to crit or the percentage needs lowered and it should be mitigatable using the defense ability.

Omni

Man YOU ARE newb......end of it.
DiMoSauR

Postby Omnipotent » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Careful Dimo, your use of newb implies inferiority and can be construed as offensive and provocative. If you choose to converse with me, please do so with the same respect I give you.

Thank you,

Omni
Omnipotent

Postby Bimbosigliere » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:23 pm

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby DiMoSauR » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Omnipotent wrote:Careful Dimo, your use of newb implies inferiority and can be construed as offensive and provocative. If you choose to converse with me, please do so with the same respect I give you.

Thank you,

Omni

Sorry.....thought i was being nice,but it aeems i hurt your feelings ...not worthy of blah blah blah with u...I should find of a more specific word to describe you...learn How To read

DiMoSauR

Postby Omnipotent » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 pm

[/quote]
Sorry.....thought i was being nice,but it aeems i hurt your feelings ...not worthy of blah blah blah with u...I should find of a more specific word to describe you...learn How To read

...[/quote]

Forum Rules of Conduct

1) Courtesy and Respect

The Book of Heroes forums are a place for positive and constructive discussion between people who play Book of Heroes.

•Do not write abusive, disrespectful, or harassing posts.

•Do not haze or attack other forum members.

7) Venan Terms of Service

The Venan Entertainment Inc. Terms of Service apply to the use of Book of Heroes and the Book of Heroes forums. Violations of the Terms of Service can result in the suspension of your forum account.

8) Violations, Appeals, and Modifications

Please do not violate the letter or the spirit of these Rules of Conduct.

Dimo, perhaps you should take your own advice and review the rules I just provided for you.

I will not tolerate any further inappropriate conduct from you.

I expect better behavior and respect of the rules from a fellow member.

Have a wonderful evening sir.

Omni
Omnipotent

Postby DiMoSauR » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:13 am

Omnipotent wrote:

...[/quote]

Forum Rules of Conduct

1) Courtesy and Respect

The Book of Heroes forums are a place for positive and constructive discussion between people who play Book of Heroes.

•Do not write abusive, disrespectful, or harassing posts.

•Do not haze or attack other forum members.

7) Venan Terms of Service

The Venan Entertainment Inc. Terms of Service apply to the use of Book of Heroes and the Book of Heroes forums. Violations of the Terms of Service can result in the suspension of your forum account.

8) Violations, Appeals, and Modifications

Please do not violate the letter or the spirit of these Rules of Conduct.

Dimo, perhaps you should take your own advice and review the rules I just provided for you.

I will not tolerate any further inappropriate conduct from you.

I expect better behavior and respect of the rules from a fellow member.

Have a wonderful evening sir.

Omni[/quote]
C
Calling some1 *Newb* Does NOT violate any venan rules
Telling some1 to learn to read Does NOT violate any venan rules
Telling a fellow player that obviously has NO idea how the system works violates no rules
And if u don't want to tolerate any blah blah then better read topics more than once or even better Stay OFF them,
Very curious BTW ,says on your username joined couple days ago? How much do u even know about this game????
DiMoSauR

Postby Omnipotent » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 am

I find it offensive that you refer to me as a newb. I am not new, or a newbie, and I'm not inferior to you Dimo. I obviously know how to read, or I wouldn't be able to respond.

Therefore, your comments are offensive and not a friendly discussion.

The spirit of the rules want us to be kind to one another, and I've been kind to you even as you disregard the rules which are in place to help us treat each other with kindness and respect.

That's the right thing to do.

I've been here since pvp Beta, not as long as some but surely not a new player with no knowledge.

If you disagree with my assessment of backswing needing changed, by all means, please argue against it with dignity and an intelligent counter argument, don't just call people names and expect them to be okay with it.
Omnipotent

Postby DiMoSauR » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:41 am

Allready have,and so have felliw players ,broke the numbets down to a T ,obviously u don't read them,think wasted enough time ,u2 have a good day
DiMoSauR

PreviousNext

Return to PvP Discussion