PvP adverticement

Discuss about all things related to PvP. What do you like? What do you hate? Let us know!

PvP adverticement

Postby SteinHard » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Anyone else who are tired of loosing in PvP because the match is freezing waiting for showing adverticement?
SteinHard

Re: PvP adverticement

Postby HornPub » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:02 am

SteinHard wrote:Anyone else who are tired of loosing in PvP because the match is freezing waiting for showing adverticement?

luckily this never happened to me but if this is the case it needs to get fixed asap
HornPub

Postby Capricorn_Rainbucket » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:49 am

How long does it take cause for me it's only like 2 secs tops and I just click the exit button before it fully loads.... Never long enough to be anything other then a mild inconvenience. I haven't ever lost a fight or even missed a move but if that's happening to you that's really sucks :( In the meantime I think the only thing you can do is when you log on don't go straight to pvping but do some quests or a raid so it appears in there instead and then after you can pvp :)
Capricorn_Rainbucket

Postby DreamingDæmon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 am

Which ad is this? A NativeX "get 3GS for downloading this app X" or a Venan event ad?
Which ecosystem are you using (Android / Apple) if a NativeX ad?

Generally, at least on Droid, both the above ads appear within a few seconds of logging on. If you hit "Find Match" as soon as you log in, and are instantly matched, and your device lags when trying to shut the ad, it's conceivable it might impact on a match... If this is what's happening, then when you log in, wait 10-15s or so before hitting Find Match, and any ads that are going to appear should do so before having any impact.
DreamingDæmon

Postby DiMoSauR » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:19 am

SteinHard wrote:Anyone else who are tired of loosing in PvP because the match is freezing waiting for showing adverticement?

You have the option to turn this off, options,show future offers,turn off
DiMoSauR

Postby SteinHard » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:48 pm

This is NativeX "get 3GS for downloading this app X" add. Never happened with Venan ad.
It is Android 4.4.
I know it normally happen just after logging on. But recently it has changed ro even happen in a later match than the first.
The issue is not really that it show the ad, the issue is that it doesn't show it. It seems like I am only waiting for opponent, until I suspect something is wrong. Then I have to do something, like open the menu, for the ad to show. After the ad the match continues.
SteinHard

Postby DreamingDæmon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:14 pm

SteinHard wrote:This is NativeX "get 3GS for downloading this app X" add. Never happened with Venan ad.
It is Android 4.4.
I know it normally happen just after logging on. But recently it has changed ro even happen in a later match than the first.
The issue is not really that it show the ad, the issue is that it doesn't show it. It seems like I am only waiting for opponent, until I suspect something is wrong. Then I have to do something, like open the menu, for the ad to show. After the ad the match continues.

I run Android 4.4.2 without this occurring, Samsung S4.
I'd suggest go with Dimo's recommendation - turn off the ads (Cogwheel, Options, Show Features Offers = OFF. Located at the bottom of the second section of Options).
DreamingDæmon

Return to PvP Discussion