Rework Frost shield

Discuss about all things related to PvP. What do you like? What do you hate? Let us know!

Re: Rework Frost shield

Postby Mr_Op » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

BibleThump wrote:Its 100% luck and might. if i had all the luck in the world id be rank 1 with my 22k might. Now since Venan wont change that they could at least balance out pvp so that every class is EQUALLY hard to play and that the game is overall balanced and not so that shadowwalkers are blatantly underpowered

Someone's butthurt
Mr_Op

Postby Zombie_Princess_Kenny » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Mr_Salad wrote:
BibleThump wrote:Its 100% luck and might. if i had all the luck in the world id be rank 1 with my 22k might. Now since Venan wont change that they could at least balance out pvp so that every class is EQUALLY hard to play and that the game is overall balanced and not so that shadowwalkers are blatantly underpowered

Someone's butthurt

For once I agree with you
Zombie_Princess_Kenny

Postby Bango » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:38 am

You play the easiest one ><
Bango

Postby HornPub » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:59 am

Bango2004 wrote:

shadow walker is the hardest class to play lol
HornPub

Postby _ACID_ » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:40 am

BibleThump wrote:
Bango2004 wrote:

shadow walker is the hardest class to play lol

Play a melee justi vs a sw... You'll understand. Melee can be dodged easily, magic takes damage. Sw are, contrary to popular belief, the best class on the game
_ACID_

Postby Bbbb » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:22 pm

_ACID_ wrote:Play a melee justi vs a sw... You'll understand. Melee can be dodged easily, magic takes damage. Sw are, contrary to popular belief, the best class on the game

???? I don't know about popular belief. SW's are like a cult. You are either in it and think they are the best or out and think they are the worst....

Speaking of which, Venan, please offer an option to pay some GS (maybe 200) to let us convert a toon between classes. My 2nd SW would be a justi immediately and I might actually develop it instead of letting it rot...
Bbbb

Postby Mr_Op » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Bbbb wrote:Speaking of which, Venan, please offer an option to pay some GS (maybe 200) to let us convert a toon between classes. My 2nd SW would be a justi immediately and I might actually develop it instead of letting it rot...

Heck I agree let us change them but, Bbbb we both know no matter what you wont build up another toon
Mr_Op

Postby Phunbaba » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:32 am

_ACID_ wrote:Play a melee justi vs a sw... You'll understand. Melee can be dodged easily, magic takes damage. Sw are, contrary to popular belief, the best class on the game
Finally some recognition. :p

But yeah all classes have their good points and are fairly balanced at high might. Still shudder when I see WMs* in PvP but they can be beat.

I'll agree that melee JCs must be tough without dodge/block lowering abilities like what the SWs and, to a lesser extent, WMs have. I certainly have more trouble vs spirit builds. Stunning followed by smite sucks almost as bad as stun followed by incinerate by SCed ice spike, or whatever.

* On topic to the title of the thread yes frost shields suck, as does the ice spike armor that I think he actually means. However all classes have abilities like that. Garrote 3 basically negates block and dodge so that all a SWs hits hit; caltrops are icing on the cake. So leave what makes WMs WMs or at worst small tweaks.
Phunbaba

Previous

Return to PvP Discussion