I Quit- PvP Bad

Discuss about all things related to PvP. What do you like? What do you hate? Let us know!

Re: I Quit

Postby Darkhorse » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Finnius wrote:I don't pvp. Hate it. But from reading this thread something sinister is going on that you people haven't addressed yet. If I have say...a 40% crit chance because of gems or whatever...BUT I have been on a winning streak...venan will basically ignore my crit chance and I will start getting less and less crits. Same with dodge. Well that's not fair at all is it? I should be getting a crit (on average) 2 out of every 5 hits (40%). Are you telling me that basically this game is ignoring your stats and predetermining the win even before you start..based on your winning streak? Well if that's the case what is the point of even doing pvp? You admit you are locked in a 50/50 ratio. That's not fair. If someone is a better player...better geared, etc. Then his/her ratio SHOULD ALWAYS be better than 50/50. The game can't sit there and determine that you have had a good streak so it's now time that some lower lever, lesser equipped person MUST beat you to get you back to the 50/50 model. If this is truly the case then you all should boycott the pvp aspect.

This is absolutely NOT how it works. Your stats are not modified in any way. Please read Beekeo's response above this.
Darkhorse

Previous

Return to PvP Discussion