April 8, 2013 - Is this thing on?

Want to know more about us or the inner workings of Book of Heroes? Check this out!

Re: April 8, 2013 - Is this thing on?

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri May 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Sim0n wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:Most importantly, you should probably be clued in as to what my job will be at Venan, and how it pertains to you as a Book of Heroes player. My role at Venan will include wearing many hats, but a large part of what I will be doing is engaging with you, the avid Book of Heroes player on a more regular basis. This might be through the forums. This might be through Facebook. This might be through Twitter. This might be in game (you've probably seen me there already, I go under the names Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, and Blacksteed). No matter what the venue, I'll be working to make sure that the lines of communication remain open, and that we are engaging our players and our fans on a more regular basis.

So... Should we assume you lost your job?

Heard that months ago, shame.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Fara » Fri May 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Bbbb wrote:I still don't know what a Garbage Plate is......... :cry:

He provided a link. Looks pretty disgusting!
Fara

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:50 pm

All the stuff promised vanished, with a rumor of darkhorse being fired left behind. Shame... Just a dang shame. :cry:
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby creampuffs » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:36 am

O.O I want pink text...not like hot pink but like a cotton candy pink..you devs should seriously consider the ability to have different color texts
creampuffs

Previous

Return to Dev Blog