Quest items not dropping- RESOLVED

A list of resolved issues for Book of Heroes.

Quest items not dropping- RESOLVED

Postby Kenner » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello,

On my lvl 28 flame Warden I have arrived at the Quest "Essence of the vile gate I". I was hunting bloodfang and when i finally found him he didnt drop the Alpha wolf paw when he was killed.

In the quests prior to this Quest where you also had to Hunt these Elite zones i also meet the bosses and they also didnt drop their special item. (Can confirm in case of the iron basilisk, grizzly, bloodfang and black wyvern). I hope there is a Fox for this and that i might het some of these items as ive Hunter Them for quite some time without any drops.

Im playing on a Lenovo P2

Kenner
Kenner

Re: Quest items not dropping

Postby Sir_Mike » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Doesn't drop everytime, you have to farm it.

Kenner wrote:Hello,

On my lvl 28 flame Warden I have arrived at the Quest "Essence of the vile gate I". I was hunting bloodfang and when i finally found him he didnt drop the Alpha wolf paw when he was killed.

In the quests prior to this Quest where you also had to Hunt these Elite zones i also meet the bosses and they also didnt drop their special item. (Can confirm in case of the iron basilisk, grizzly, bloodfang and black wyvern). I hope there is a Fox for this and that i might het some of these items as ive Hunter Them for quite some time without any drops.

Kenner
Sir_Mike

Re: Quest items not dropping

Postby Kenner » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:39 am

Sir_Mike wrote:Doesn't drop everytime, you have to farm it.

Kenner wrote:Hello,

Kenner

Problem got fixed, CS attended me that i hadnt finished the Quest "The craftsmans table". Without this Quest no craft materials drop not even undead ichor.
Kenner

Return to Resolved Issues