Page 1 of 1

Old Wounds missing story - RESOLVED

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:09 pm
by Bj_Knows
Subject
Old Wounds Quest missing story

I carefully scrolled to the bottom of the story text for "Old Wounds I" Quest and it is incomplete.

The story starts with "This" and ends in "but"

iPod
Model MD720LL/A
iOS 6.1.3

Re: Old Wounds missing story

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:29 pm
by Bj_Knows
Bj_Knows wrote:Subject
Old Wounds Quest missing story

I carefully scrolled to the bottom of the story text for "Old Wounds I" Quest and it is incomplete.

The story starts with "This" and ends in "but"

iPod
Model MD720LL/A
iOS 6.1.3


Story text for "Old Wounds II" Quest is also incomplete.

The story starts with "You" and ends in "she"

iPod
Model MD720LL/A
iOS 6.1.3

Re: Old Wounds missing story

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 pm
by Bj_Knows
Bj_Knows wrote:Story text for "Old Wounds II" Quest is also incomplete.

The story starts with "You" and ends in "she"

iPod
Model MD720LL/A
iOS 6.1.3


Story text for "Old Wound III" Quest is also incomplete.

The story starts with "Cassidy" and ends in "we"

iPod
Model MD720LL/A
iOS 6.1.3

Re: Old Wounds missing story - KNOWN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:55 pm
by CheMClarc
Thanks for the bug report BJ.

It's actually not the quest dialogue but the animating text that stops at the end of the page rather than continuing until the full dialogue is complete. This bug affects all narrative in the game if you allow the animating text go to the bottom of the page.

Quick fix to avoid this from happening is to instantly touch the screen to make the narrative text fully load so that you can read it in its entirety. We are currently addressing the issue for our upcoming update.

Re: Old Wounds missing story - KNOWN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:02 pm
by Bj_Knows
CheMClarc wrote:Quick fix to avoid this from happening is to instantly touch the screen to make the narrative text fully load so that you can read it in its entirety. We are currently addressing the issue for our upcoming update.


Thank you for the temp fix. I forgot you can touch the screen to make the animated text instantly load.

Re: Old Wounds missing story

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:25 pm
by CheMClarc
We have addressed this issue in the 2.4.0 update.

2.4 Patch Notes: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7501&p=38502#p38502