Eternal bindings bug? - NOT A BUG

A list of resolved issues for Book of Heroes.

Eternal bindings bug? - NOT A BUG

Postby NorseLoke » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:45 pm

when i was done with the first keeper quest i decided to log the use of e when i started the second one that takes place on the third floor in the sanctuary. I have very carfully registerd every e used and have now used 1748 e without finding a single keeper. There must be something wrong here. My frustration is growing and are now at the point where i consider just leaving the game alltogether. i have registerd a case through the game, but have no response yet.
Is this a bug or can one expect to use 1748 e without finding a keeper/binding?
NorseLoke

Re: Eternal bindings bug?

Postby Bbbb » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:12 pm

NorseLoke wrote:Is this a bug or can one expect to use 1748 e without finding a keeper/binding?

The RNG (Random Number Generator) has it out for you. Most of the long time players have their own horror stories of bad luck. Mine was a 3 month quest for the 2H recipe to drop. I think you just have been really unlucky.
Bbbb

Postby NorseLoke » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:18 am

Well after spending 1920e i had almost given up. They i find 2 keepers in 10 e and one gives me bonus loot, so i got 3 bindings in 10 e! When it rains it pours ! :)
NorseLoke

Postby _Raiden » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:32 am

It's luck nothing else I once had 3 appear in 50e and have also gone 6days without any
_Raiden

Postby Sigèé » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:21 pm

After a 6 month toil to get the 2H recipe I complained and within a week both 1H and 2H had dropped. I don't believe it was bad luck, I think something was broken and got fixed without me being told. Seems like the same happened with you Loke! Moral of the story, complain!
Sigèé

Postby CheMClarc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Not a bug, you just happened to be unlucky to go so long without having one of them drop. We have not changed the drop rates on the keepers, their shards or recipes.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Return to Resolved Issues