Not all gems available in pvp spec - RESOLVED

A list of resolved issues for Book of Heroes.

Not all gems available in pvp spec - RESOLVED

Postby Nightcrawler13 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 am

I'm on my Justi, and I'm trying to add a new T6 Melee gem that I just bought from Majerios to my pvp spec. I go to my boots, and click on the third slot (red). When I get the list of available gems, it's not listing all the melee gems in my toon's inventory. Specifically, it's really short on the melee gems. All of the magic gems are listed as 'in use', but the melee-gem list is short and doesn't even show the new melee gem I just bought. Even if I click on the fourth gem slot, it doesn't list the new melee gem I just bought, and the list of gems is way short. FYI - I had bought lots of magic gems over time before I started buying melee gems.

This only happens on the pvp spec. I was able to see and equip the melee gem just fine to my melee spec.

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler13

Re: Not all gems available in pvp spec

Postby Nightcrawler13 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Update: I bought another gem today - this time a yellow gem. This one had no problem showing up in the availability list for any spec. So things are looking like there may be some sort of limit on the gem types that it will display in just the pvp spec.
Nightcrawler13

Postby Nightcrawler13 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:47 am

Update: I've taken a good look at my other specs and the availbility of gems, and the same bug is on those specs as well. My gem list for a specific color seems to max out between 21-25. It seems to load the 'in use' gems on the other specs first before it will load unused gems.
Nightcrawler13

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Sorry if this is a bit confusing. The "In Use" tag means that it is in use with one or more of your builds. If you already have the gem equipped in your current build, it will not show up in your list because it is already equipped for that build. However, if that gem is equipped in a different build and is not equipped in your current build, you will see the gem listed as "In Use".

Typically, you will want to equip your "In Use" gems first so that you use the same gem in multiple builds and thus save bag space.

I hope that this addresses your problem.
Little_Mike

Return to Resolved Issues