Serious Lagging/Freezing - RESOLVED

A list of resolved issues for Book of Heroes.

Serious Lagging/Freezing - RESOLVED

Postby Khandro » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 pm

I am using an iPod 4th gen with iOS 6.1.3

This lag is so bad it's on the point of freezing entirely. It doesn't only happen at certain times, though it seems to worsen during combat. I've tried closing the app and reopening it, closing it then opening something else and going back to the game, and also tried restarting the iPod. It isn't the internet connection, as mine is very fast and gives no issues with other games. Most of the time the game will run fine for a few minutes before starting this lag. And the time between lagging and freezing is very short.

If there is another suggestion for something I should try on my end, please let me know. I just want it resolved, because I absolutely LOVE this game.
Khandro

Re: Serious Lagging/Freezing

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:43 pm

What do you mean by lagging? Are you stuck waiting for the golden spinner after combat? Or are the actual combat animations slow?
Little_Mike

Re: Serious Lagging/Freezing - PENDING

Postby Khandro » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:20 am

It's not the golden spinner or even just the combat. Sometimes it will just take forever to back out of a screen, and you can even watch it slowly disappear while it brings you back to the main screen you were on. So, I guess what I should say is it is just a slow execution of events that doesn't stop getting slower, unless I keep shutting down the game and going back in only to let it happen again.

I hope this helps. I'm not used to reporting bugs in games. I'll answer anything I can though.
Khandro

Postby Lady_Katy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 am

Weird!

I see you are on a 4th gen iPod. Do you have HD graphics on? I know that device can get cranky with HD graphics turned on.
Lady_Katy

Postby Khandro » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:46 pm

nope. no HD graphics. i thought about it but decided not to just in case it would screw up my game. lol. go figure. i guess i'm just curious if it's even a problem with the game or not. for instance, it ran great all day today, but now all of a sudden it's acting up again. i'm wondering if it's occuring when i play it for longer periods of time...
Khandro

latest 1.7 update has problem- Device Lag - KNOWN ISSUE

Postby Platinum_Chef » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 am

I have iPhone 4 and I'm on wifi through optimum. There was a lag before the update but it was forgivable. Now the lag is so noticeable it's like raiding through jello. I've spoken to Beekeo during game time and tried all of his suggestions like turning off my phone and turning off hd graphics. It's still hasn't done anything! Even typing this message is done in slow motion. Please help
Platinum_Chef

Postby Little_Mike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:32 am

We have identified an issue which is causing slow downs on all devices. This will be resolved in the next update. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Little_Mike

- Device Lag - KNOWN ISSUE- Merged Topic

Postby Little_Mike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:33 am

We have identified an issue which is causing slow downs on all devices. This will be resolved in the next update. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Little_Mike

Return to Resolved Issues