guild betrayal- Kicked for No Reason- DEV RESPONSE

A place to talk about all things guild related.

Re: guild betrayal- Kicked for No Reason

Postby Unholy » Wed May 21, 2014 10:56 am

BJ, thanks for your input.
Seems that there was no info at all from GM, and it is still no clear who did what.

Axiom + Wild Blade thanks for the support
Unholy

Postby Unleash_Fongouls_Afterbirth » Wed May 21, 2014 11:59 am

BJ,

So where do we stand with possibly getting the guild back?
Unleash_Fongouls_Afterbirth

Postby Phenom_Unleashed » Wed May 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Thanks for all the support and one way or another Unleashed will be back and stronger than ever
Phenom_Unleashed

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed May 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Unleashed_Fongoul wrote:So where do we stand with possibly getting the guild back?

MY PERSONAL OPINION

I do not work for Venan.

If it is a rogue Officer, or Veteran, the GM can fix it. If the GM is absent, your only recourse is sending a Customer Service Request from the game.

If it is a hacked GM account, the GM sending a Customer Service Request from the game will usually fix it depending on what the GM did, or did not, do. Unfortunately there is no way to find out what happened without access to the Guild News, or a response from the character responsible. It would be nice if the boot email listed the character, and not just the Guild, who booted you.

If an Officer, or Veteran, or Member, took over the Guild from an inactive GM, in the last 3 days, a case could be made for a gray area requiring Venan to investigate. However, even if Venan returns, or clones, the Guild, the new GM could do it again. Personally, if it was the result of an inactive GM, I would look for another Guild run by a GM with a good reputation, and a solid group of Officers, rather than trust another melt down.

If it is the desire of the GM, who owns the Guild, it is their property to do with as they wish. You may argue that only being the GM for 4 days, or a week, or a month, or a year, or from its founding, does not make the Guild their property, but that is the way a Guild is owned in BoH. It is similar to the owner of a Sports Team not hiring a person for their staff or team.

Bj_Knows
aka Bj_the_SPOON aka Bj_DWR aka BjofCJandBj

In game FORUM button is poor. It is a mobile version with no search and limited lists. Good for reading Post #1 of a Sticky or Quoting a Post for copying text into an in-game Guild mail, but those two uses are it.
OR
Desktop computer or laptop computer and login to full web version with multiple searches and SEARCH for your question (quest solutions, known bugs, temp bug fixes, class builds, etc) at https://Venan.com/boh_forum/search.php

:geek:
Bj_Knows

Postby Draven72 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Unleashed is a merge betwen Invictus and Apelion guilds, they both is good guild!
but new Mighty like i see GM have enormous exp in game , and big ***
and he my thing he ouns a guld but is not!
guild is a members on it , not only GM!
if his acc has krack i will apologese for my words!
but to kick active and top 10 guild is a stupiditi!
Former GMs Kali and Misstres has good team , but to be GM is hard work!
so i hear they deside to step away from GM rand and pass thet burden to this "exp"player
well.... that is result !
if he not have guts to be GM , let step away from rang!
GM need to be patiens and friendly!
Draven72

Postby CheMClarc » Wed May 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Bj_Knows wrote:If it is the desire of the GM, who owns the Guild, it is their property to do with as they wish. You may argue that only being the GM for 4 days, or a week, or a month, or a year, or from its founding, does not make the Guild their property, but that is the way a Guild is owned in BoH. It is similar to the owner of a Sports Team not hiring a person for their staff or team.

After investigating all the support tickets, messages and whispers there was a falling out between a few members of guild and the player that holds the GM position decided to kick players from the guild. BJ put it best, that the GM has sole right of disbanding the guild if they chose to. We do not like to see top guilds disbanded or mass removal of members as players put a lot of effort into building it up but situations like this make us stress that if a GM needs to step down, the next GM needs to be the right person to take over the job based on the member's needs and goals as a community.

Our suggestion to players that were kicked from the guild is to contact the GM to work out the differences and set new guidelines for the guild or to join another guild that has a good reputation and you can help build that guild and call it home.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Previous

Return to Guild Discussions