Shadowmerk

Looking for a guild or looking for members? Meet up here!

Shadowmerk

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:48 am

Ready for fall and summer? Join ShadowMerk! A good summer rping guild, Ready to take anyone! Anyone who has 120 might needing a guild? Join now! Whisper for more.
Last edited by Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:19 am

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:Hey there! Want a fun loving rp guild? You have found the right place! Join ShadowMerk! We love rp, fiends and family! We are a guild for all ages with no might requirement! Come in and rp with us :)


"...fiends and family"?

~RPs "Go Away" spellthing on the fiends*~


*That may be the laziest RP you'll see.
User avatar
DreamingDæmon
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:25 am

We accept all monsters! Meaning fiends but it's also a spelling error on friends! :) sorry but we accept all as long as no drama!
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby Silver_tha_alpha_wolf » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:01 am

DreamingDæmon wrote:
Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:Hey there! Want a fun loving rp guild? You have found the right place! Join ShadowMerk! We love rp, fiends and family! We are a guild for all ages with no might requirement! Come in and rp with us :)


"...fiends and family"?

~RPs "Go Away" spellthing on the fiends*~


*That may be the laziest RP you'll see.


She meant friends
Wolves are the animal
Wolves are the best
Go wolves...s-survival l-loyalty
Silver_tha_alpha_wolf
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 am

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:We accept all monsters! Meaning fiends but it's also a spelling error on friends! :) sorry but we accept all as long as no drama!


You don't want no drama, no no drama, no no no no drama....
Illy_the_Red
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby DiMoSauR » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Ilyana wrote:
Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:We accept all monsters! Meaning fiends but it's also a spelling error on friends! :) sorry but we accept all as long as no drama!


You don't want no drama, no no drama, no no no no drama....

I just love that song!!! Thx Illy for taking me back in time ;-) love you girl ;-)
DiMoSauR
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:53 am

Gm_silver_lone_wolf wrote:
DreamingDæmon wrote:"...fiends and family"?

~RPs "Go Away" spellthing on the fiends*~

She meant friends


GM-SilverLone_Wolf - it is alleged that on or about 22nd Mar 2015, at or about 5:01 forum time (local to the prosecution), you did, deliberately and with malice aforethought, state the bleedin' obvious.
How do you plead?
Last edited by DreamingDæmon on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DreamingDæmon
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby Capricorn_Rainbucket » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:31 am

@ dd Bahahah!!!
I sense good things to come of this thread ^^ im excited
Capricorn_Rainbucket
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 am

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby Silver_tha_alpha_wolf » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:33 pm

DreamingDæmon wrote:
Gm_silver_lone_wolf wrote:
DreamingDæmon wrote:"...fiends and family"?

~RPs "Go Away" spellthing on the fiends*~

She meant friends


GM-SilverLone_Wolf - it is alleged that on or about 22nd May 2015, at or about 5:01 forum time (local to the prosecution), you did, deliberately and with malice aforethought, state the bleedin' obvious.
How do you plead?


*is copying dreaming dæmon with touché sticking out*


I was trying to stand up for a friend....and....
Wolves are the animal
Wolves are the best
Go wolves...s-survival l-loyalty
Silver_tha_alpha_wolf
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Shadowmerk

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:54 am

I've never seen anyone stick their touché out. Unless you were going for that American word for bum...
Illy_the_Red
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Next

Return to Guild Recruiting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron