The most awesome three guilds-the masters of the universe

Looking for a guild or looking for members? Meet up here!

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Capricorn_Rainbucket » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:17 am

@ dd
Lmao!!!! Ty :3
Capricorn_Rainbucket
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 am

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Finnius » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 am

Look even better on a milk carton...

Ilyana wrote:Y'all look great through my scope.

<click>
User avatar
Finnius
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 am

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby DreamingDæmon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:24 am

Finn_MacCool wrote:Look even better on a milk carton...

Ilyana wrote:Y'all look great through my scope.

<click>



MISSING
Last seen up the RP tree.
If found, please leave where they are and don't tell them how to get home.
User avatar
DreamingDæmon
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Silver_tha_alpha_wolf » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Gm_silver_lone_wolf wrote:
Wolfy_Has_A_Headache wrote:You are not gm in fallenheros as I am and not in masters either so Odontoceti say you are





I know I'm not gm but my friend is and I'm in it




Lol hey mystery but I know I'm not but I'm just trying to recruit
Wolves are the animal
Wolves are the best
Go wolves...s-survival l-loyalty
Silver_tha_alpha_wolf
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Silver_tha_alpha_wolf » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Gm_silver_lone_wolf wrote:
Wolfy_Has_A_Headache wrote:You are not gm in fallenheros as I am and not in masters either so Odontoceti say you are





I know I'm not gm but my friend is and I'm in it




Lol hey mystery but I know I'm not but I'm just trying to recruit
Wolves are the animal
Wolves are the best
Go wolves...s-survival l-loyalty
Silver_tha_alpha_wolf
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Silver_tha_alpha_wolf » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:Fallenheros has been disbanded and DONT JOIN RP WOLF PROTEERS!!!!! There is just gonna be drama



Really...then why are u in it still msytery
Wolves are the animal
Wolves are the best
Go wolves...s-survival l-loyalty
Silver_tha_alpha_wolf
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Silver_tha_alpha_wolf » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:Sorry me and silver had a fight so that's why..... But fallenheros is disbanded but now rp wolf protecters is awesome!

Lol..sorry
Wolves are the animal
Wolves are the best
Go wolves...s-survival l-loyalty
Silver_tha_alpha_wolf
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Finnius » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:36 am

*Most Holy takes out his trusty nailbat and beats this thread to death. The forum mods, in silent respect, close this thread to allow eternal slumber...*
User avatar
Finnius
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 am

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:31 am

Most_Holy wrote:*Most Holy takes out his trusty nailbat and beats this thread to death. The forum mods, in silent respect, close this thread to allow eternal slumber...*


Just think... If this thread was a piñata... What would fall out if we smashed it to tiny pieces with sticks?
User avatar
DreamingDæmon
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: The most awesome three guilds ever-fallenheroes,masters

Postby Capricorn_Rainbucket » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:19 am

@ finn
I think this post is prolly the most informative I've ever seen on boh!!

Also it doubles as entertainment and I can't breathe you and dd are killing me xD
Capricorn_Rainbucket
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Recruiting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron