Virtue is recruiting Leve 29 Guild!

Looking for a guild or looking for members? Meet up here!

Virtue is recruiting Leve 29 Guild!

Postby Cacher » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:57 am

VIRTUE IS RECRUITING ACTIVE PLAYERS!
[Guild with full guild favours] [Come to enjoy the community, more than e dumps in raids and more than raid or boot]
[Global family]

We are seeking people to help us, to regenerate and grow as a group! Looking for a new challenge? Think you want to unleash your leadership skills? Optimistic and chatty? We want you! Your might is a number, but your unique character will build us as a guild!

We have been there, done there, guild members leave, guild ranks drop, guild power rises, members get promoted, playing with your phone while in the toilet or cooking, praying for a better raid schedule, dealing with the annoying person in your guild, it is a game after all. However our philosophy here is: enjoy the game, don't take the downs so serious and have fun while giving your best to help your guild.

Friendly_Helpful_19400 might requirement, if you are bit under and keen, ask us anyway!
Lvl 29, best team!
Guard valour
All guild favors unlocked
Join and be awesome with us!

"In Aristotle's sense, virtue is excellence at being human, a skill that helps a person survive, thrive, form meaningful relationships, and find happiness. Learning virtue is usually difficult at first, but becomes easier with practice over time until it becomes a habit."

Who to contact: Whisper the following:
Duqu, Gemma, miss_tasty

Vision:
1. Awesome community: fun, zany,
2. Fast raids
3. Proud to be in the guild/home and proud with your high might
4. Fun events replacing convention raids from time to time
5. Keep in touch via Line!
6. Short GM rotation and pampering services available, conditions apply.

[No politics] [No dramas]

=====================================================================================================
Sister Guild: VALIANT doing Cursed Keep (5300 might), Vallus (7600 might)
Feel Free to have your alts in valiant.
=====================================================================================================
This is a team focused guild for players to level up and grow strong. Whilst being in a supportive and friendly environment you Are expected to participate in daily raids and share friendly chatter.

Loyal and committed members will be promoted to run raids and manage the guild.
Last edited by Cacher on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:04 am, edited 20 times in total.
Cacher

Re: SYLVER HUNTERS join now:D

Postby Cacher » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Raid Schedules:

20:30 Server time Cursed Keep (CK)
03:30 Server time CK
22:30 Server time CK
03:00 Server time Vallus / CK/

Small easy raids goblins and lockbolt runs between main raids for guild challenges and for "top three" in raid feat for hero tokens.

Or if you prefer, farm for Gems. We are a fairly casual players but we do expect you to participate in daily raids.

This raid schedule is temporary as we are trying to help our members reach a 8150 might so we can do more vallus and get more KV output.

The aim is to do FS soon after and we would like to invite all keen prospective members to grow with us.

Cheers,

Cacher
Cacher

Re: SYLVER HUNTERS recruiting new members! - with raid sched

Postby Shorette » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:14 pm

my might is 3000 can i Join
I have been in a useless Guild for 3 month people are doing nothing
I am a active player
Shorette

Re: Virtue is recruiting with schedule

Postby Cacher » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:55 am

contact me if you are interested by mailing to cacher
Cacher

Re: Virtue is recruiting with schedule

Postby Kingi » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

Wanna learn the art of drunken boxing !! Come join me @VIRTUE . & ill show u the ways of "jake the muss" !!

Serious note awesome giuld been playing 5 weeks ish was wondering on my donkey with my frying pan at the ready ...when ibumped into cacher started talking liked what I heard n joined VALIANT( sis giuld ) What kept me here was how friendly /helpful n funny the giuld was. now I'm an officer in VIRTUE welding a mighty staff crafted from the mighty Kauri tree . Still gt my trusted donkey tho :) ..

Great , friendly , helpful , lots of laughs n good times to be had .

Cya soon :)
Kingi

Re: Virtue is recruiting with schedule (Level 11 guild)

Postby Zëphÿ_Spøøns4Lìfê » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:55 am

Virtue rocks!!!! :D

Growing so strong so fast and the mood?? It's better than a night out!

Cacher the Wonderful and Beautiful was my boss in Virtue and she works so hard at making gameplay fun, funny, exciting and everyone else just makes it an awesome atmosphere!!

Just watch out for the Acorns lol

<3 Virtue!!!!
ZephySpoon
Zëphÿ_Spøøns4Lìfê

Postby Pistachio » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:07 am

Inkedchick wrote:Just watch out for the Acorns lol
<3 Virtue!!!!

What ever could you mean? ;P

But yes. Virtue is a lovely guild with lots of fun folks who would love more people to grow with. The atmosphere is quite peaceful and merry (and sometimes chatty) but they always make sure to let everyone know what's going on via mail and announcements!

10/10 would recommend for anyone who's looking for a friendly, nurturing environment!
Pistachio

Postby 1337 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:04 am

Inkedchick wrote:Virtue rocks!!!! :D

And Zeph, you roxx too! (we have seen your tats.)

Virtue is a great guild- friendly and helpful- always ready to give advice on mighting up and strategies on attacking raids (CoC/WoF) and events (Lucky, Valentine, Gob). The schedule is great and it is linked with the sister Grown-up baby guild so there is always something to do.
People are always polite and courteous- especially when the boots have to be donned. There are some competitive players (hum! Adam:)) and some casual players (hum! me!). Mercing is not frowned upon as far as I know since I have been doing it to try to get to GK might. I know that if I leave for a little while (timezones' sometimes a bit'ch), I will be back in the end.
At the moment, we are doing the last challenges for GK unlocking i.e. WOFing.
Virtue have been consistently been topping the kv league boards!
Virtue uses Line to co-ordinate raids between baby-guild and mum-guild.

<3 Ezmoade <3

Re: Virtue is recruiting with schedule (Level 13 guild)

Postby Cacher » Fri May 17, 2013 6:50 am

Recruiting again for virtue (11850 might)
Recruiting again for Valiant (5300 might)
Cacher

Re: Virtue is recruiting with schedule (Level 13 guild)

Postby Cacher » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 am

recruiting again =D

Old stuff:

RECRUITING ACTIVE PLAYERS!
[Guild with full guild favours]
[Australian and Asia Pacific time friendly]

Raiding time: in server time (GMT)
Raids: Goblin King (11850 might), Vile Gate (13600 might) mainly, with COC, WOF, Karnak occassionally.

02:00
05:00* Optional Crypt of Corruption
07:00
11:30
12:00
17:00
21:00

Hours in Australian East Coast is: 07:00,12:00,15:00, 17:00, 21:30, 22:00

"In Aristotle's sense, virtue is excellence at being human, a skill that helps a person survive, thrive, form meaningful relationships, and find happiness. Learning virtue is usually difficult at first, but becomes easier with practice over time until it becomes a habit."

Vision:
1. Awesome community: fun, zany,
2. Fast raids
3. Proud to be in the guild/home and proud with your high might
4. Fun events replacing convention raids from time to time
5. Keep in touch via Line!
6. Short GM rotation and pampering services available, conditions apply.

We cannot achieve this alone, come and join us if you also want the above and we will accomplish this together!
[No politics] [No dramas]

Sister Guild: VALIANT doing Cursed Keep (5300 might), Vallus (7600 might), Forgotten Sentinnels (9150 might)
Feel Free to have your alts in valiant.
This is a team focused guild for players to level up and grow strong. Whilst being in a supportive and friendly environment you Are expected to participate in daily raids and share friendly chatter.

Loyal and committed members will be promoted to run raids and manage the guild.
Cacher

Next

Return to Guild Recruiting