Warriors of The SPOON!

Looking for a guild or looking for members? Meet up here!

Re: Good use of Juggernaut, Cleave & Stunning Blow

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:45 am

Bj_Knows wrote:
DjCleric wrote:
Bj_Knows wrote:
Remember
Stunned characters have
Knockback Resist +100% (bad time to use Knockback)
Dodge automatically zero (good time for long casting time, high damage physical attacks)
Block automatically zero (good time for long casting time, high damage physical attacks)
Crit Resistance +0% (good time for Piercing Strike)
Status Resist +0% (good time for Debuffs)

First 3 are TRUE.
Not very sure how true Izit for Crit resist but Status Resist at 0% when target is stunned is definitely FALSE.

automatically zero= 0%
+0%= base percentage +0%

Knockback of 25% becomes 125%
Dodge of 50% automatically becomes zero or 0%
Block of 12% automatically becomes zero or 0%
Crit Resist of 15% becomes 15%
Status Resist of 18% becomes 18%.

A Blocking, Dodging, or Spell Dodging Opponent is:
Damage Reduction of 50% or more (50% for Spell Dodge, 100% for Phys Dodge, 50% or more for Block)
Knockback Resist +100% (Seismic Slash gets no Knockback)
Already Dodging or Blocking
Crit Resistance +100% (Piercing Strike gets no Critical Hit)
Status Resist +0%

Damage Reduction is 50% or more
Knockback of 25% becomes 125%
Crit Resist of 15% becomes 115%
Status Resist of 18% becomes 18%

A Blocking, Dodging, or Spell Dodging Opponent with an active Defend is:
Damage Reduction 75% or more (50% for Defend, 50% for Spell Dodge, 100% for Phys Dodge, 50% or more for Block)
Knockback Resist of +150% (+50% for Defend, +100% for Block, Phys Dodge, Spell Dodge)
Already Dodging or Blocking with Defend active
Crit Resist of +100% (+0% for Defend, +100% for Block, Phys Dodge, Spell Dodge)
Status Resist of +20% (+20% for Defend, +0% for Block, Phys Dodge, Spell Dodge)

Damage Reduction is 75% or more
Knockback of 25% becomes 175%
Crit Resist of 15% becomes 115%
Status Resist of 18% becomes 38%

In Teal'c fashion you could've just said 'indeed' :-) or 'yes, DJ, that is a good point my dear sir'.
Illy_the_Red

Re: Warriors of The SPOON!

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:32 pm

MY PERSONAL OPINION
I do not work for Venan.

If my math is right, the Event Quest ends at 2 AM Venan Office Time (VOT) on Wed the 11th. I expect Unknown Hero to show up at 11 AM VOT on the 11th or the 12th. If he waits until the 13th due to compiling problems, someone may be missing Valentines Day with the significant other.
Bj_Knows

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:26 am

In Mail Bj_Knows wrote: Because BoH is so dependent on short combats, for PvP & PvE, the first item you should upgrade each time is you weapon.

Since Venan nerfed PvP Health Multipier, Staff Mastery & Health Gems, I have removed Fiery Lash from my PvP Ability Set. Both Fiery Lash & Ignite do not do damage fast enough. Plus, Burn often interrupts Stun.

I do have Ignite 3 in PvE & Fiery Lash 1 in Crypt Ability Set
Bj_Knows

Postby Bimbosigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:26 am

DELETED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Alan_nnn » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:22 am

First and last time posting in the forum. If true. Shame that Bims is gone :(.
Alan_nnn

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:26 am

Posted from my iPod

Rules of Update Club, Log into Forums with "Keep logged on" selected, Consult Guild Officers for Unlock Raid, Power Raid, & Step Child (or Third) Raid Schedule, get password for 3 Allied Guild Raids. Do not cancel Raids. If no Raids running at 15:45 ST, start Unlock Raid/ Highest Raid.

Mod note, Foe List not work with mobile version of Forums
Bj_Knows

Postby Cerridwen » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Alan_nnn wrote:First and last time posting in the forum. If true. Shame that Bims is gone :(.

It's not. Lol.
Cerridwen

SPOON mobs

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am

Subject
SPOON mobs

While Guild system is being overhauled (especially Favors), the penalty for switching guilds is removed, you lose no guild loyalty points for switching (-0% guild loyalty points. this may change at *any* time).

This makes it a perfect time to revive the SPOON mob

If a guild that is in trouble runs out of merc slots, they can invite some SPOONS to temporarily join their guild. If they need to they can make room by temporarily kicking offline or innactive members after notifying them of the situation via BoH mail.

In extreme situations, current members can join the raid, then get kicked, since they will remain in the raid. SPOON mobs can now grow to unimaginable size (there is a 100 character cap per raid, see previous Shadow/ Stealth member loophole https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=17718#p17718 )
Bj_Knows

Re: SPOON mobs

Postby Shekka » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:15 am

Bj_Knows wrote:Subject
SPOON mobs

While Guild system is being overhauled (especially Favors), the penalty for switching guilds is removed, you lose no guild loyalty points for switching (-0% guild loyalty points. this may change at *any* time).

This makes it a perfect time to revive the SPOON mob

If a guild that is in trouble runs out of merc slots, they can invite some SPOONS to temporarily join their guild. If they need to they can make room by temporarily kicking offline or innactive members after notifying them of the situation via BoH mail.

In extreme situations, current members can join the raid, then get kicked, since they will remain in the raid. SPOON mobs can now grow to unimaginable size (there is a 100 character cap per raid, see previous Shadow/ Stealth member loophole https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=17718#p17718 )

I have already been talking about bringing the Spoon Mob back. I so miss those days. :)
Shekka

Previous

Return to Guild Recruiting