3.0 uptade bugs

Found a bug in Book of Heroes? Tell us about it here.

3.0 uptade bugs

Postby Atrray » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:20 am

Mercenaries counts as guild members in raids - we just had a raid with mercs but report said 100% guild contribution.

Quest The Guard (lvl 32 quest) became level 40 encounter. There might be more such quests in vile realm starting quest line making them impossible to get trought at their level.
Atrray

Re: 3.0 uptade bugs

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:55 am

Uptade?
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

Postby Atrray » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:27 am

Derpy_as_I_wanna_be wrote:Uptade?

Yes ? Game was updated to 3.0 and we found theese bugs
Atrray

Postby CheMClarc » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:28 am

Atrray wrote:Mercenaries counts as guild members in raids - we just had a raid with mercs but report said 100% guild contribution.

Quest The Guard (lvl 32 quest) became level 40 encounter. There might be more such quests in vile realm starting quest line making them impossible to get trought at their level.

I was just informed that we removed the mercenaries penalty for raids. We began changing the loyalty system but found that it was a lot of moving parts to include with the rest of the update. This is correct in what was asked by Lord Venan and we will look to improve the loyalty system in a future update.

The Guard quest will be addressed with the DLC today by having the enemies match your level.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby Jawarhello » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Not sure if this has been reported already but on the flame warden, Roast doesn't do double damage to ensnared enemies like the description says it should.
Jawarhello

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:47 pm

I believe (not entirely sure but 99.9% sure) Inquisitor's Virulent Slash ability deals more damage than intended. The Damage Over Time portion is, at level 3, supposed to deal 200% weapon damage over 3.0s. From my findings, it dealt significantly more. The ability ticks 6 times, with a tick every 0.5 seconds. This means that each tick should deal 33.33% weapon damage. My character at the time had a weapon damage of roughly ~200. Each tick of the Poison Cloud was dealing ~150 damage. The enemy had no other debuffs or status effects at the time. Thank you!

Edit: I think it's only supposed to tick 3 times rather than 6. That might be the issue.
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Postby Kenner » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Hotasfire0Coolasice wrote:I believe (not entirely sure but 99.9% sure) Inquisitor's Virulent Slash ability deals more damage than intended. The Damage Over Time portion is, at level 3, supposed to deal 200% weapon damage over 3.0s. From my findings, it dealt significantly more. The ability ticks 6 times, with a tick every 0.5 seconds. This means that each tick should deal 33.33% weapon damage. My character at the time had a weapon damage of roughly ~200. Each tick of the Poison Cloud was dealing ~150 damage. The enemy had no other debuffs or status effects at the time. Thank you!

Edit: I think it's only supposed to tick 3 times rather than 6. That might be the issue.

No I wanted this to be my secret to easily beating raid bosses
Kenner

Postby Lamorack » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:08 pm

So at the moment run as many raids as possible and if they are half merc you get the same as a 100% in guild raid with a lot less effort. This situation is ripe for manipulation. Please can we restore until such time as a comprehensive renovation is rolled out?
Lamorack

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:21 am

Lamorack wrote:So at the moment run as many raids as possible and if they are half merc you get the same as a 100% in guild raid with a lot less effort. This situation is ripe for manipulation. Please can we restore until such time as a comprehensive renovation is rolled out?

What are you worried about? You're getting the same benefit as any other guild.
Illy_the_Red

Postby De_Gallis » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:39 am

Unlike some, i like the guild system and while loyalty might be imperfect as a whole, the no merc bonus is a good thing. I know some fréquent commenta tirs want it gone so They can run merc led raids. Many of us dont. Guilds are a good thing as is the no merc reward.
De_Gallis

Next

Return to Bug Reporting