purchased gold shields not delivered

Found a bug in Book of Heroes? Tell us about it here.

purchased gold shields not delivered

Postby Santana1 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:22 am

Playing on kindle fire. I went thru usual process to purchase gold shields. Upon entering my Amazon password to complete the purchase of a wagon load of gold shields, the game shut down and required restarting.

No gold shields were delivered. Thinking this was a mistake, I repeated the process to purchase a wagon load of gold shields. Same result-- game shut down, no gold shields

Upon checking email from amazon, I found out I had purchased 2 workloads of gold shields but not received them

Folks that is a $100 screw job with no satisfaction. I request my 1500 gold shields immediately thank you
Santana1

Re: purchased gold shields not delivered

Postby Bimbosigliere » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:43 am

DELETED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby beekeo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Santana did you get the most recent update for Amazon Kindle? It fixed a bug very similar to what you are describing.

Please do follow Bims advice and contact Customer Server through the Options menu and provide any email receipts you may have received.
beekeo

Postby CheMClarc » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi Santana. I have recently went through all support tickets that had transactions errors. Please send us a copy of your receipt and we will happily credit your account. Please take Beekeo's advice and make sure to download the 2.4.3 update that is available on Amazon that has addressed the IAP issues you are experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Return to Bug Reporting