Unable to equip jack-o-lantern NOT A BUG

Found a bug in Book of Heroes? Tell us about it here.

Unable to equip jack-o-lantern NOT A BUG

Postby Vindikator » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Using iphone 5s
Os 7

I bought back my jack o lantern from majerios shop

Went to the wardrobe and selected it (already had it added to wardrobe)
Left room
Said yes to saving changes
Jack o lantern does not show
Vindikator

Re: Unable to equip jack-o-lantern

Postby Cletus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:21 pm

If you have a 2 handed weapon equipped you will not be able to use the appearance of the jack-o-buckler in wardrobe
Cletus

Postby Vindikator » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm not using 2h. I just noticed when i click on profile outside of the coliseum it does not show.

When i go to wardrobe it shows the wrong character image.

Seems like something is off with matching character image in and out of wardrobe room.
Vindikator

Postby Vindikator » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm not using 2h. I just noticed when i click on profile outside of the coliseum it does not show.

Seems like something is off with matching character image in and out of wardrobe room.
Vindikator

Postby CheMClarc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Vindikator wrote:I'm not using 2h. I just noticed when i click on profile outside of the coliseum it does not show.

If you currently have an off hand dagger equipped on your character, your appearance will show a dagger not a shield. You need to equip a shield to be able to see the shield that you chose to appear in your wardrobe. I can see on your account that you have the Jack-o-Buckler selected in your wardrobe but currently have a dagger equipped on your offhand for damage. Please equip a shield and you will see the Jack-o-Buckler take its place for an appearance.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby fatius » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:34 pm

CheMClarc wrote:
Vindikator wrote:I'm not using 2h. I just noticed when i click on profile outside of the coliseum it does not show.

If you currently have an off hand dagger equipped on your character, your appearance will show a dagger not a shield. You need to equip a shield to be able to see the shield that you chose to appear in your wardrobe. I can see on your account that you have the Jack-o-Buckler selected in your wardrobe but currently have a dagger equipped on your offhand for damage. Please equip a shield and you will see the Jack-o-Buckler take its place for an appearance.
fatius

Return to Bug Reporting