'Incorrect Password' message on open raid - KNOWN ISSUE

Found a bug in Book of Heroes? Tell us about it here.

'Incorrect Password' message on open raid - KNOWN ISSUE

Postby Musketeer » Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 pm

I received an incorrect password message, preventing me from joining a raid as a mercenary, on a raid that had open mercenary spaces and was unlocked (i.e. did not require a password to be entered).

I had previously entered an incorrect password for a different raid. Presumably this was still being checked and was locking me out.

Using iPod Touch 5th Generation.
Musketeer

Re: 'Incorrect Password' message on open raid

Postby Oda_Sadaar » Fri May 24, 2013 2:34 pm

This happens to me as well. There is a raid that does NOT have the lock symbol and open merc spots. Attempting to join will say incorrect password even though there was no option to enter a password.

Workaround
Choose autojoin. This will put you in the raid without asking for the (nonexistant) password.
Oda_Sadaar

Re: 'Incorrect Password' message on open raid

Postby Little_Mike » Sun May 26, 2013 11:15 am

We are aware of an issue with the raid password information not updating right away on the raid list, especially for newly created raids. We will be implementing something in the near future to address this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Little_Mike

Re: 'Incorrect Password' message on open raid - KNOWN ISSUE

Postby Oda_Galen2 » Mon May 27, 2013 2:36 am

There's something wrong with your understanding I think. I started a password protected skar in sandbox. Put in about 4 hits total with members. Then about two hours later tried to enter with non member toons. It showed up as a not password protected list item, but when I tried to enter it said incorrect password. The moral of this story is that it's not just newly created raids... I cancelled that raid right before this post if you care to track it down and look at it.
Oda_Galen2

Return to Bug Reporting