Mail body text will not accept paste (Android) - KNOWN ISSUE

Found a bug in Book of Heroes? Tell us about it here.

Mail body text will not accept paste (Android) - KNOWN ISSUE

Postby AnOkdAn » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 am

Book of Heroes v1.5.1 (9327M) - Android v4.0.3
Mobile: HTC Sensation XE

Sending, replying or forwarding a mail in-game does not allow pasting or copying actions to occur regardless of methods used.
Possibly also related is the fact when attempting to add text to a mail being forwarded, the original text is wiped.
AnOkdAn

Re: Mail body text will not accept paste (Android)

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 am

This is a very frustrating bug that relates to the Droid devices. On top of everything you have pointed out, Droids also are not able to use a hard return to separate paragraphs or put in line breaks where needed. This causes a great deal of headaches for my guild members when I send long informational mail messages that are commonly referred to as my "wall o' text".

Also, if I attempt to edit our Guild Description, my device will completely wipe all text and in the blink of an eye, our wall is irreversibly wiped clean :( And this has happened to multiple people in our guild on multiple occasions.

Please fix these issues soon Venan.
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Re: Mail body text will not accept paste (Android) - KNOWN I

Postby AnOkdAn » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:01 am

Exactly, had same problem when starting a guild, in the end i had to borrow my gf's iPod to correctly format the guild description.
--
(-:- AnOkdan -:-)
AnOkdAn

Re: Mail body text will not accept paste (Android) - KNOWN I

Postby Little_Mike » Thu May 23, 2013 10:04 am

Please make sure that you don't have any unsupported characters in your body of text. As of 1.6, you can now enter new lines into emails and guild descriptions. However, if you use MS-Word, sometimes the apostrophes and quotes are not the standard ' and " so it would not paste properly.
Little_Mike

Return to Bug Reporting