Version 3.1 Update!

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

Postby WereBear » Mon May 06, 2019 11:42 am

Huzzah!
WereBear

Postby Crusader_Hook_Neverland_Update » Mon May 06, 2019 3:20 pm

I too would like To throw my hat in as a beta tester
Crusader_Hook_Neverland_Update

Postby Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:39 pm

LGDZ wrote:I Hope a new quest lol

Kalindrov had told me the the new quests are going to be mealed out like the vile realm. I have screenshots of mine and Kal's whispers. But it's been awhile since he had told me that, so who knows, they may have decided to go a different path with it.
Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013

Postby Going_Grimcognito » Tue May 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Happy this is going to see the light of day.
I didn't ask how big the room is, I said I cast fireball.
Going_Grimcognito

Postby SAVAGE_needs_a_MINTy_gem » Thu May 09, 2019 4:10 am

C'mon Venan, make this happen. Don't tease us or jerk us around
SAVAGE_needs_a_MINTy_gem

Postby bearinmind_itsjustforfun » Thu May 09, 2019 7:02 am

Here & hopeful, but more curious than excited... Still I’m hoping for the best possible results.

If nothing else you can always say that you once developed a game that was deeply loved by many. Good luck Venan.
bearinmind_itsjustforfun

Postby ItTakesMagicToTestTheBeta » Fri May 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Lord Venan,

Hi! Though usually known as Magic_Man, I write to you today as ItsGonnaTakeMagicToTestTheBeta. As my toon Ocarkuz, I'm the primary GM of APEX, the #1 ranked guild in BoH. I have three issues requiring your attention but have held back on two of them for quite a while so as not to distract you in your efforts to complete the update. I mention they exist to you now but will continue to put them off to a later date. They are important but I recognize they effect only me (mostly) and not all of BoH.

Right now I'm here to volunteer all of APEX for the Beta test. We currently have 99 members. All are over 18, 90% + are active & all have a Might of 45K or higher. Thus, I'm certain we fit the profile of those qualified for the 1st of the 3 new raids better than any other guild or random group of people. 76 of our member's Might is already over 60K, qualifying them for the second raid as we've heard it described and half the guild is over 70K. And despite the numerous announcements that have seen no follow up and leave us suspicious of yet one more broken promise--can you blame us--we remain hopeful and optimistic that you can and will deliver a playable some time near this most recent announced date.

I am offering my members the option to opt out or, if you prefer, I can send a follow up requiring that they opt in. I await your response.

Ocarkuz
ItTakesMagicToTestTheBeta

Postby Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:05 am

ItTakesMagicToTestTheBeta wrote:
Lord Venan,

Hi! Though usually known as Magic_Man, I write to you today as ItsGonnaTakeMagicToTestTheBeta. As my toon Ocarkuz, I'm the primary GM of APEX, the #1 ranked guild in BoH. I have three issues requiring your attention but have held back on two of them for quite a while so as not to distract you in your efforts to complete the update. I mention they exist to you now but will continue to put them off to a later date. They are important but I recognize they effect only me (mostly) and not all of BoH.

Right now I'm here to volunteer all of APEX for the Beta test. We currently have 99 members. All are over 18, 90% + are active & all have a Might of 45K or higher. Thus, I'm certain we fit the profile of those qualified for the 1st of the 3 new raids better than any other guild or random group of people. 76 of our member's Might is already over 60K, qualifying them for the second raid as we've heard it described and half the guild is over 70K. And despite the numerous announcements that have seen no follow up and leave us suspicious of yet one more broken promise--can you blame us--we remain hopeful and optimistic that you can and will deliver a playable some time near this most recent announced date.

I am offering my members the option to opt out or, if you prefer, I can send a follow up requiring that they opt in. I await your response.

Ocarkuz

That's cute. Lol.
Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013

Postby SHápëShifTëRs » Sat May 11, 2019 5:35 am

WRONG, in so many ways! However, there's only one guild that have been consistent over the years and that is Kotor. Moreover, it would hardly seem fair for one guild to test. Perhaps, a draw of names might be a fairer option? But let's get the thing running Please. PS grats on first spot Apex :))
SHápëShifTëRs

Postby Game_Over_Phåse404 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:13 am

ItTakesMagicToTestTheBeta wrote:
Lord Venan,

Ocarkuz

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
Game_Over_Phåse404

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussions