Page 2 of 15

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:42 am
by Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013
I'm so excited!!! I as well, volunteer as tribute for beta access!!! We love you, Venan!

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 am
by SAVAGE_needs_a_MINTy_gem
I hope that's real daylight at the end of the dark tunnel & not a train's headlight...

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:43 am
by _PROphet
It’s alive! Yes! It’s alive!

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:37 pm
by Maddфx
I’m also interested in being part of the beta testing of the update.

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 9:08 pm
by Saraa
I'm curious who it is that actually beta tests the game. Based off previous conversations I believe it's only the devs that test it but I could be wrong.

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 9:54 pm
by Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013
SaraaWantsAnUpdateOnTheUpdate wrote:I'm curious who it is that actually beta tests the game. Based off previous conversations I believe it's only the devs that test it but I could be wrong.


I believe the last beta they had players email them to be part of beta and a few hundred were selected to test it.

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:24 am
by Saraa
Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013 wrote:I believe the last beta they had players email them to be part of beta and a few hundred were selected to test it.


Interesting, thanks for the info!

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:10 am
by Bbbb
SaraaWantsToBeABetaTester wrote:
Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013 wrote:I believe the last beta they had players email them to be part of beta and a few hundred were selected to test it.


Interesting, thanks for the info!


But that beta was only to test that some client issues that only happened on certain iOS versions. It didn't add any game functionality.

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:21 pm
by LGDZ
I Hope a new quest lol

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:26 pm
by Åleza_LøveAll_TrustFew_HurtNone
Dear B. as you can imagine how exiting this news is for us, it is yet unclear if the beta version will roll out very soon or who’s going to beta test.
Please take a moment to specify and of course I’m volunteering as a beta tester.
Keep at it and know I really appreciate all your efforts.

:)) Åleza