Holiday events and such

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Holiday events and such

Postby Jïğğy_Før_thë_Rèsürrëctîõn » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:52 pm

I'm just curious about something. I know that different holiday events are run like clockwork almost and there really haven't been speed run events in awhile. I'm just wondering if maybe venan can throw a pvp event in place of that for the folks who adore pvp...just a thought and maybe a dumb one but there are all sorts of holiday events...all sorts of weekend or weeklies...why not a pvp event?
Anyway feel free to share your thoughts on it.
Jïğğy_Før_thë_Rèsürrëctîõn

Re: Holiday events and such

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Jïğğy_Før_thë_Rèsürrëctîõn wrote:I'm just curious about something. I know that different holiday events are run like clockwork almost and there really haven't been speed run events in awhile. I'm just wondering if maybe venan can throw a pvp event in place of that for the folks who adore pvp...just a thought and maybe a dumb one but there are all sorts of holiday events...all sorts of weekend or weeklies...why not a pvp event?
Anyway feel free to share your thoughts on it.

Not on top of those quests. The participation one is ok but the 'x wins' one is horrible.

I'd rather see an event that allows people to complete the T19 gear set without having to pay for it (Lucky items every year are gs-only).
Illy_the_Red

Re: Holiday events and such

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:19 am

Combining both thoughts, a challenge match system that awarded T19 gear might be interesting.

The problem with going by the queue matching system is that it's horrible, as we know.

Challenge a dozen people per day to gain a token for a lockbox to gain random missing event gear prize. "Missing" meaning you haven't already received it.

It could be part of the carnival event that several of us have suggested. :0)
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Return to Off-Topic Discussions