Free GS

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Free GS

Postby Dôm_côlrleône » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:44 am

After contacting native x and venan regarding free offers not working on android .both said there should be no issue with the offers. Can you comment if you are also having issues with no offers from the wall working . I'll leave it a week to see how big the issue is and then send both native and venan a link to this forum to show its not a one off case
Dôm_côlrleône

Re: Free GS

Postby Sigèé » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:01 pm

domminoe wrote:After contacting native x and venan regarding free offers not working on android .both said there should be no issue with the offers. Can you comment if you are also having issues with no offers from the wall working . I'll leave it a week to see how big the issue is and then send both native and venan a link to this forum to show its not a one off case

I would say everyone who tries the free offers has the same problem although the severity seems to be platform dependent. I gave up trying so long ago that I don't know if contacting support about it does any good now. It used to!
Sigèé

Postby Mr_Op » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:12 pm

The free gs on android are spotty at best, but the free ones on Apple are good for the most part
Mr_Op

Postby Dôm_côlrleône » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:19 am

To be fair to venan they gave me the GS I was due but only after I provided screen shots and email trails that I had with native x . But native x had never contacted venan even though they said they would
Dôm_côlrleône

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 am

I tried a few offers last week and got nothing. In the past I've only gotten a couple to actually pay out.
Sir_TâpsØlòt

Postby Higen » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:43 am

I too have been having issues with the gs feature. Almost 2 weeks for 6 from the solitare install
Higen

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:53 am

This is a very common issue, Despite them "Fixing" it with a update, They really didn't. They updated the game with The Halloween (I think) And it didn't fix it. You aren't the only one, It's just android that experiences these issues. If you can, Stay clear of Andriod Free GS Offers. Only use IOS if you can.
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby AmyLoo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 am

Wolfy_Daughter_Of_Hades wrote:This is a very common issue, Despite them "Fixing" it with a update, They really didn't. They updated the game with The Halloween (I think) And it didn't fix it. You aren't the only one, It's just android that experiences these issues. If you can, Stay clear of Andriod Free GS Offers. Only use IOS if you can.

The free GS offers are administered by a 3rd party; none of Venan's updates were intended to fix or address the GS offers as far as I know.
AmyLoo

Postby Jumper » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:07 am

Whether they do it on purpose or not it seems that updates do affect the way gs offers payout. Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse (I'm not talking holiday updates, but the major ones)
Jumper

Postby The_Jackal » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:51 am

Never works, gave up on it.
The_Jackal

Return to Off-Topic Discussions