Change Pvp feat

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Jumper » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:12 am

Venan doesn't care about OP anything. Takes months to get things changed.

As for Hans quitting.... That's brutal. He was one of the nicest PvPers out there and probably one of the most fun to play against!

As for Purao, we unfortunately can't give him the feat... remember.... Krishna.... the evil twin was there for a long time :) Who knows who the real purao is! Maybe its Chem or Beekeo!
Jumper

Postby Bimbosigliere » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:31 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Bbbb » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:00 am

Jumper wrote:As for Purao, we unfortunately can't give him the feat... remember.... Krishna.... the evil twin was there for a long time :) Who knows who the real purao is! Maybe its Chem or Beekeo!

Heck, he may even be Salad.... "Purao" supposedly is playing "Salad" 's SW but not his Justi in PvP....

For that matter, since "Purao" has Salad's account info, maybe "Purao" started this thread....
Bbbb

Postby Jumper » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Jumper wrote:As for Purao, we unfortunately can't give him the feat... remember.... Krishna.... the evil twin was there for a long time :) Who knows who the real purao is! Maybe its Chem or Beekeo!

Heck, he may even be Salad.... "Purao" supposedly is playing "Salad" 's SW but not his Justi in PvP....

For that matter, since "Purao" has Salad's account info, maybe "Purao" started this thread....

That explains everything!!!! hahaha
Jumper

Postby Gary_ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Whoa. Ellery Queen! Calling Ellery Queen!!
Gary_

Postby _MinhQuyên_ » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Jumper wrote:
Bbbb wrote:

That explains everything!!!! hahaha

Lmao jumer and B4 :)
_MinhQuyên_

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:16 am

I was starting to wonder why I was never drawing Hans in arena. I think he used to be about 50% of my fights on any given day....
Sir_TâpsØlòt

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussions