Change Pvp feat

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Jumper » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:12 am

Venan doesn't care about OP anything. Takes months to get things changed.

As for Hans quitting.... That's brutal. He was one of the nicest PvPers out there and probably one of the most fun to play against!

As for Purao, we unfortunately can't give him the feat... remember.... Krishna.... the evil twin was there for a long time :) Who knows who the real purao is! Maybe its Chem or Beekeo!
Jumper
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 am

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Bimbosigliere » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:31 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Bbbb » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:00 am

Jumper wrote:As for Purao, we unfortunately can't give him the feat... remember.... Krishna.... the evil twin was there for a long time :) Who knows who the real purao is! Maybe its Chem or Beekeo!


Heck, he may even be Salad.... "Purao" supposedly is playing "Salad" 's SW but not his Justi in PvP....

For that matter, since "Purao" has Salad's account info, maybe "Purao" started this thread....
Bbbb
 
Posts: 2092
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Jumper » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Jumper wrote:As for Purao, we unfortunately can't give him the feat... remember.... Krishna.... the evil twin was there for a long time :) Who knows who the real purao is! Maybe its Chem or Beekeo!


Heck, he may even be Salad.... "Purao" supposedly is playing "Salad" 's SW but not his Justi in PvP....

For that matter, since "Purao" has Salad's account info, maybe "Purao" started this thread....


That explains everything!!!! hahaha
Jumper
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 am

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Gary_ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Whoa. Ellery Queen! Calling Ellery Queen!!
Gary_
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:35 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby _MinhQuyên_ » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Jumper wrote:
Bbbb wrote:
Jumper wrote:As for Purao, we unfortunately can't give him the feat... remember.... Krishna.... the evil twin was there for a long time :) Who knows who the real purao is! Maybe its Chem or Beekeo!


Heck, he may even be Salad.... "Purao" supposedly is playing "Salad" 's SW but not his Justi in PvP....

For that matter, since "Purao" has Salad's account info, maybe "Purao" started this thread....


That explains everything!!!! hahaha

Lmao jumer and B4 :)
_MinhQuyên_
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:16 am

I was starting to wonder why I was never drawing Hans in arena. I think he used to be about 50% of my fights on any given day....
User avatar
Sir_TâpsØlòt
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron