Change Pvp feat

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Change Pvp feat

Postby Mr_Op » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Here is a petition to change the pvp 10k mill feat from Hans to Purao since hans quit and purao is more deserving of it imo.

I know a lot will disagree with me and say that it was hans first so he should get it. But, anyone who PvPs normal knows that Purao is the best
Mr_Op

Re: Change Pvp feat

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:18 pm

It doesn't matter. Hans may have quit, But he was still the first to get the feat. Doesn't matter who's better, cause there is no feet for that. Maybe add a 10k WIN Feat, But that's it. It's unfair even if Hans quit.
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Wolfy_Neko_Sister wrote:It doesn't matter. Hans may have quit, But he was still the first to get the feat. Doesn't matter who's better, cause there is no feet for that. Maybe add a 10k WIN Feat, But that's it. It's unfair even if Hans quit.

There is a 10k win feat.....
Errör_Phåse404

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Then have Pauro get that. If he REALLY is that good, He can get that easily.
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby Gary_ » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Why is Purao more deserving? Hans did it first. He deserves it.
Gary_

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Wolfy_Neko_Sister wrote:Then have Pauro get that. If he REALLY is that good, He can get that easily.

Salad is taking about changing the name of the feat to purao since Hans quit or whatever. It's currently named after Hans since he was the first to achieve it.

Now you're up to date on the conversation. You're welcome.
Errör_Phåse404

Postby Gary_ » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Lol. Thanks Phase. My comment stands. If it was "best player ever" then that's PURAO. First to 10k and 15k is Hans.
Gary_

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Lord_Garic wrote:Lol. Thanks Phase. My comment stands. If it was "best player ever" then that's PURAO. First to 10k and 15k is Hans.

I agree
Errör_Phåse404

Postby DiMoSauR » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:43 am

Been a while I've posted anything since I've nearly quit myself,and maybe this is off topic for this post ,before last update used to be way over 100 peeps over points needed to reach masters,I've been out for 4 weeks or so and update been out for couple months,verdict: pvp has gone downhill,if not the whole game,if nothing is changed very soon even the great Purao will call it a day and many many more will follow soon if they allready haven't :( even the great Hans had enough of it,can't get any more boring :S
As to post something on the topic,no need to change the feet but make a new 1 with more wins needed ,eg:20know wins, this way the 2 great *addicts* ones get 1 each
Nice seeing u all again and goodbye for now,it was a pleasure
DiMoSauR

Postby Bbbb » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:09 am

I completely oppose the renaming of any feats. I'm pretty sure that Wookie reached a million kills long before Hopper did it was that he had them spread over 2 toons.

I have had more success (a little) against Purao than the average masters level Justi (virtually always lose).

Regardless, PvP is a joke. I have luck enchant, no pvp gear, and mostly button mash and I still rank 15th to 40th. Might, build, RNG and class balance swamps skill badly. It's maybe 5% skill. And I can not believe that Venan has let the completely OP stagger go on this long.

My vote is to rename all feats back to their original names.
Bbbb

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussions