Pvp Glitch Is Real Venan!

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Pvp Glitch Is Real Venan!

Postby В_ЯдD » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:09 pm

On 3 separate occasions pvp has glitched and shown me having my pvp spec when entering a match but having my pve skill tree and gear. I have sent CS tickets each time and initially got the famous Venan "User Error" response which in turn lead to my silence in game so I thought maybe a post of the Forums would get more interest. I understand there are others that may be experiencing the same glitch but not reporting it due to your lack of faith in Venan's Customer Support so I'd ask that you comment here if this is happening and then we can see what excuse Venan gives us next...

Thank you for your time!
В_ЯдD

Re: Pvp Glitch Is Real Venan!

Postby Bbbb » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:04 pm

I had it happen once, but I can't 100% confirm it wasn't user error that time.

However, it is just PVP. Who cares? Over time, your ELO rating will end up the same anyway...
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:15 am

I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but on at least half a dozen occasions I've entered the coliseum and went into the queue only for it to use my PvE spec for the match. Official response to this was that I was clearly doing something wrong and it couldn't possibly be a bug worth investigating. Happened too many times to be me accidentally switching specs in the coliseum.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bimbosigliere » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:17 pm

REDACTED
Bimbosigliere

Return to Off-Topic Discussions