Leaving BoH

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Leaving BoH

Postby WhìpMìstrëss_JJ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:55 pm

After it was made very clear that my presence in BoH was "disruptive" (thx Chem) and my privilege to change my name was revoked I found that this game is really going down hill.....the devs seem more concerned with money than the ppl who make them that money so I have decided to leave ....some will throw a party some will be sad but either way I value myself more than Chem n his minions give me credit for so thx for a few years of a great distraction but my time here is done.
WhìpMìstrëss_JJ

Re: Leaving BoH

Postby dethiax » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:52 pm

You may have been a pain in the butt to a few but friends with many you will be missed. Its a shame that what once use to be a fun game for all has been changed to those that have money have the most fun.
dethiax

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:01 pm

We will miss you JJ. I've seen you in pvp and global, messing around, But I thought it was funny and amusing! Chem has no right to take your name change away just Becauzs you wanted to prove a point.
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby Aven2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm

I think i will miss u most of all love...what was done to you was unjust and unfair and i'm sure will happen again to someone else as that's what happens when the small get large.....
Aven2

Postby Mr_Op » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 pm

See ya back in a few weeks :))
Mr_Op

Postby Çдlläщду » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:29 pm

I will miss you a lot JJ because you were one of the ones that helped me a lot. Chem has NO right in thinking that he knows what is best. If I get in trouble for saying that than SO BE It. Bring it on!!!!
Çдlläщду

Postby Rire » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:27 pm

JJ wrote:After it was made very clear that my presence in BoH was "disruptive" (thx Chem) and my privilege to change my name was revoked I found that this game is really going down hill.....the devs seem more concerned with money than the ppl who make them that money so I have decided to leave ....some will throw a party some will be sad but either way I value myself more than Chem n his minions give me credit for so thx for a few years of a great distraction but my time here is done.
Rire

Postby Rire » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Good riddance! You damn near killed a close friend of mine with your faked death. You care only about yourself and constantly want attention. Glad to see you leave
Rire

Postby Jawarhello » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:28 pm

I agree with Rire 100%, good riddance! The BoH community just got a lot better and I'd like to thank the devs for acknowledging that she's been "disruptive" for quite some time now and doing something about it

Unfortunately, Salad is probably right, we'll likely see her again soon enough. She never stays gone for long. Until then though, this might be my new favorite forum thread, despite the fact that it is just another grab for attention lol
Jawarhello

Return to Off-Topic Discussions