Raids

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Raids

Postby Bimbosigliere » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 am

DELETED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Re: Raids

Postby Opie0304 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:41 am

Join Peaches, we raid lob & cv daily with a few PM, usually gold always fun! come check us out
Opie0304

Postby silverwind » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:46 am

I've always thought that the guilds and raids started to really suffer when PvP was introduced
silverwind

Postby Mr_Op » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:31 pm

I have been playing for 3 years and yes seen the good and the bad and this happens to be the worst if I wasn't so set out on obtaining max might I would have quit. I am burning now to speed it up because I am impatient. I agree something very drastic needs to be done soon not some stupid event i.e were chef and talk like a pirate. As these are cool for players who havent seen it. It sucks for those who have seen it and nothing very benefical comes out of it.
Mr_Op

Postby Bbbb » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Bims, I agree with everything you said except for one thing. The problems with PM right now has nothing to do with GL. With 35 slots, if you can get the mercs, you are in good shape. However, even if you open all 35 slots, they don't get filled.

Venan could stave off some of the death spiral right now if they adjusted the number of waves or the times for raids, but they haven't. Instead we have lost about half the player base (based on the weekly leaderboards) in the past 6-7 months.

The biggest recent mistake they made was not including an OS raid in the GV level.
Bbbb

Postby dragondreamer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:44 pm

PvP certainly doesn't help raids since individual players can upgrade gear without ever using valour. I frequently try to explain the value of hero tokens with little effect.

Another issue is often several guilds competing for a limited supply of mercs.

Biggest issue, imho is reduced player numbers. Venan are at least making the right noises as to that being a factor in choosing the new publisher. I hope it helps.
dragondreamer

Postby В_ЯдD » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:23 pm

I agree with all this... Been playing almost 3 years now and I've seen a lot of updates/events. Venan has got to realize that repeating the same crap each year will only last so long before people quit.

We've lost a lot of great players because Venan has continued to drop the ball every update!

VENAN IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT BOH ANYMORE PLEASE SELL THE GAME TO SOMEONE THAT WILL!
В_ЯдD

Return to Off-Topic Discussions