Waiting

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Waiting

Postby Mr_Op » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Well, this sucks i just sent three lvl 8 enchants into the oven last night and realized oh crap i can't refine for 2 days. So then I said why is there such a big wait time? I understand the wait for refining but why enchants? Just doesnt seem to make sense to me I do realize it is probaly a money thing with catalyst but still I find it to be not needed
Mr_Op

Re: Waiting

Postby Gajeel_Redfox » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Sàlád_The_Oñslàúghtêr wrote:Well, this sucks i just sent three lvl 8 enchants into the oven last night and realized oh crap i can't refine for 2 days. So then I said why is there such a big wait time? I understand the wait for refining but why enchants? Just doesnt seem to make sense to me I do realize it is probaly a money thing with catalyst but still I find it to be not needed

We all know that they only care for money these days. I mean, when's the last time they added anything that DIDN'T end up costing players money?
Gajeel_Redfox

Postby Bbbb » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:10 am

Sàlád_The_Oñslàúghtêr wrote:Well, this sucks i just sent three lvl 8 enchants into the oven last night and realized oh crap i can't refine for 2 days. So then I said why is there such a big wait time? I understand the wait for refining but why enchants? Just doesnt seem to make sense to me I do realize it is probaly a money thing with catalyst but still I find it to be not needed

I never used the first bench for enchanting at the pure level.
Bbbb

Postby __Q__ » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 am

What i did was always use third table for high level enchants, while using first 2 tables for the nonstop 24 hour a day refining process
__Q__

Postby DjCleric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:56 pm

My dear friend, use 5 GS that you picked up from monster slaying to enchant. It's just 5 GS...
DjCleric

Postby Mr_Op » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Q_GOT_SHAGGED wrote:What i did was always use third table for high level enchants, while using first 2 tables for the nonstop 24 hour a day refining process

That must have gotten pricey
Mr_Op

Postby Bbbb » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:14 am

Sàlád_ wrote:
Q_GOT_SHAGGED wrote:What i did was always use third table for high level enchants, while using first 2 tables for the nonstop 24 hour a day refining process

That must have gotten pricey

Unfortunately, that's the only way to finish the level 9 enchants except for hitting PM P2&3 24 hours a day which is even more pricey....
Bbbb

Return to Off-Topic Discussions