Bullying in BoH...a serious problem...

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Re: Bullying in BoH...a serious problem...

Postby DuleBigToe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Mith, I applaud your courage on the topic as well as suggesting a qualified psychiatrist to help me with the issue. I am happy to report that I have been able to address my concerns with Fero directly, in fact, we have set up weekly fire side chats to work thru our issues. Looks like the heavy doses of drinks and quotes from multiple Bill Murray films have been positive.

Keep up the good work ;p
DuleBigToe

Postby _pusscat_ » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:28 am

DuleBigToe wrote:Mith, I applaud your courage on the topic as well as suggesting a qualified psychiatrist to help me with the issue. I am happy to report that I have been able to address my concerns with Fero directly, in fact, we have set up weekly fire side chats to work thru our issues. Looks like the heavy doses of drinks and quotes from multiple Bill Murray films have been positive.

Keep up the good work ;p
_pusscat_

Postby Rhimmy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:19 pm

It's brave people like you Mith that change the world.
You'r bravery only matched by your insane rpp's.

I applaud you and you also have my vote as Forum mod (tbh someone needs to look after Cletus)
Rhimmy

Postby Bbbb » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Rhimfir wrote:You'r bravery only matched by your insane rpp's.

You obviously haven't seen Mith raid (or more commonly not raid) in the last 8 months. :(

The good news is that he is at least playing semi-regularly again after months of barely logging in. :D
Bbbb

Postby Rhimmy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:01 am

Bbbb wrote:
Rhimfir wrote:You'r bravery only matched by your insane rpp's.

You obviously haven't seen Mith raid (or more commonly not raid) in the last 8 months. :(

The good news is that he is at least playing semi-regularly again after months of barely logging in. :D

Well that comment about bravery... You can Always look on things from two sides ;)
Rhimmy

Postby Shekka » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Well, Dimo and I were talking about old threads and that got me thinking about this one.

So I decided to post in it.

Honaj: a very cruel and vendictave war mage who constantly falls asleep while speed raiding after taunting to no end about how OP he is.

Proph: none stop abuse to everyone to raid faster during event speed run attempts. Nothing is ever good enough.

DoyleD: a cruel mod who never ever has anything nice to say to anyone and always puts anyone near by down.

Shadow: plays the silent card when many are around. But when there is only a few he is one of the most vulgar people you will ever meet. Much like Garlands and CIA were.

Bim: doesn't matter. Never ever did he do anything close to deserving a silence... except maybe the constant pressures of needing Hot Pink text.

Gius: never tells jokes, never tries to interact with people but sure as heck would put a sword in your way if you were to fall. Sneaky this one is.

Mattakai: nothing much to say here. He likes Glibil, (<-- spelt wrong on purpose) and Orange Jello Shots!

I'm sure there are many many more evil evil people that you have met in Boh.

Discuss..
Shekka

Postby DiMoSauR » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:54 pm

If I may to...
Sere who his driving story's and Rl would become a great book to write
Beems, who me and him were always bullied in HJ so to keep within manerly chat!!!
Big G *Gary* when he came out of his shell when start winning in pvp and nothing held him back
Si who still can't tell a pretty girl from a *sheep*....no comment there
JB the *motorboat queen* oh man the woman could make take u on such a trip...
Tap and Jumper and Sara and Cool and Bango and Salad with Maze...all them bullies who would always ruin a good win for you by saying * no it wasn't Rng*....!!!
And so many more but let the rest old timers leave a comment :)
DiMoSauR

Postby Honaj » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:09 pm

Lol
Honaj

Postby Jumper » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:32 pm

DiMoSauR wrote:If I may to...
Tap and Jumper and Sara and Cool and Bango and Salad with Maze...all them bullies who would always ruin a good win for you by saying * no it wasn't Rng*....!!!

And you deny it????? pfffffffff
Jumper

Postby Jumper » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Dimo! thumbs up for reviving this old post!!! hahahahaha
Jumper

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussions