Page 1 of 1

BoH Urban Legends

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:24 am
by Bj_Knows
Have you heard any BoH Urban Legends?

Example:
-Save all your Hero Tokens until Max Level.
-You cannot move an Enchant, until you get a Transfer Plate Loot Drop. (Edit, Resolved)
-Off Hand Dagger only affects Basic Attack, not Toxic Blade or other Class Attacks.

In case you are wondering, these are all wrong.

Spend Hero Tokens as soon as you get them.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=19013#p19013

Off Hand Dagger affects all Class Attacks.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=22441#p22441 (Edit, Fixed)


Bj_DWR

In game FORUM button is poor. It is a mobile version with no search and limited lists. Good for reading Post #1 of Sticky and that is it.
OR
Desktop computer or laptop computer and login to full web version with multiple searches and SEARCH for your question (quest solutions, known bugs, temp bug fixes, class builds, etc) at https://Venan.com/boh_forum/search.php

:geek:

UL, Transfer Plate Loot Drop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:03 am
by Bj_Knows
Subject
BoH Urban Legend, Transfer Plate Loot Drop

Bj_Knows wrote:False
-You cannot move an Enchant, until you get a Transfer Plate Loot Drop.

True
Enchants must be Rank 3+ before you can move them, Rank 1-2 can only be Disenchanted.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=14260#p14260


RESOLVED
Rank 1 Enchants can be transferred as of BoH v2.1

UL, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 am
by Bj_Knows
Subject
BoH Urban Legend, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

There is a persistant BoH Urban Legend
-Multiple X time RPP equals your Raid Rewards

This is wrong. Raid Rewards a Pool, divided among the Raiders:

Little_Mike wrote:There is no RPP to Valor conversion. Each raid has a certain amount of Valor assigned to it and rewards are split based on your contribution compared to everyone else.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5834#p5834
Bj_Knows wrote:If you get the same exact RPP each time you run Cursed Keep, your Valor will change depending on the other participants.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5835#p5835

Re: BoH Urban Legends

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm
by Bimbosigliere
REDACTED

Re: UL, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 pm
by Darkhorse
Bj_Knows wrote:Subject
BoH Urban Legend, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

There is a persistant BoH Urban Legend
-Multiple X time RPP equals your Raid Rewards

This is wrong. Raid Rewards a Pool, divided among the Raiders:

Little_Mike wrote:There is no RPP to Valor conversion. Each raid has a certain amount of Valor assigned to it and rewards are split based on your contribution compared to everyone else.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5834#p5834
Bj_Knows wrote:If you get the same exact RPP each time you run Cursed Keep, your Valor will change depending on the other participants.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5835#p5835


(Your RPP Contribution / Total RPP Contribution for the entire raid) = (Your valor and hero token payout / Total Pool of valor and hero tokens for that raid)

The pool is constant and the mount depends on which raid it is.

Re: BoH Urban Legends

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:31 pm
by Deadlift
You can get pretty close for valor and RPP comparison but it's not 100%, close enough though!
Off hand dagger topic doesn't work

Re: BoH Urban Legends

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 pm
by Bj_Knows
Deadlift wrote:You can get pretty close for valor and RPP comparison but it's not 100%, close enough though!


Elder Players are constantly saying "X Valor per 1000 RPP is close but not exact". This does not seem to affect the spreading of this persistant BoH Urban Legend.

Deadlift wrote:Off hand dagger topic doesn't work


Fixed.