BoH Urban Legends

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

BoH Urban Legends

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:24 am

Have you heard any BoH Urban Legends?

Example:
-Save all your Hero Tokens until Max Level.
-You cannot move an Enchant, until you get a Transfer Plate Loot Drop. (Edit, Resolved)
-Off Hand Dagger only affects Basic Attack, not Toxic Blade or other Class Attacks.

In case you are wondering, these are all wrong.

Spend Hero Tokens as soon as you get them.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=19013#p19013

Off Hand Dagger affects all Class Attacks.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=22441#p22441 (Edit, Fixed)


Bj_DWR

In game FORUM button is poor. It is a mobile version with no search and limited lists. Good for reading Post #1 of Sticky and that is it.
OR
Desktop computer or laptop computer and login to full web version with multiple searches and SEARCH for your question (quest solutions, known bugs, temp bug fixes, class builds, etc) at https://Venan.com/boh_forum/search.php

:geek:
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

UL, Transfer Plate Loot Drop

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:03 am

Subject
BoH Urban Legend, Transfer Plate Loot Drop

Bj_Knows wrote:False
-You cannot move an Enchant, until you get a Transfer Plate Loot Drop.

True
Enchants must be Rank 3+ before you can move them, Rank 1-2 can only be Disenchanted.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=14260#p14260


RESOLVED
Rank 1 Enchants can be transferred as of BoH v2.1
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

UL, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 am

Subject
BoH Urban Legend, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

There is a persistant BoH Urban Legend
-Multiple X time RPP equals your Raid Rewards

This is wrong. Raid Rewards a Pool, divided among the Raiders:

Little_Mike wrote:There is no RPP to Valor conversion. Each raid has a certain amount of Valor assigned to it and rewards are split based on your contribution compared to everyone else.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5834#p5834
Bj_Knows wrote:If you get the same exact RPP each time you run Cursed Keep, your Valor will change depending on the other participants.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5835#p5835
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

Re: BoH Urban Legends

Postby Bimbosigliere » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: UL, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

Postby Darkhorse » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Bj_Knows wrote:Subject
BoH Urban Legend, RPP * X= Raid Rewards

There is a persistant BoH Urban Legend
-Multiple X time RPP equals your Raid Rewards

This is wrong. Raid Rewards a Pool, divided among the Raiders:

Little_Mike wrote:There is no RPP to Valor conversion. Each raid has a certain amount of Valor assigned to it and rewards are split based on your contribution compared to everyone else.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5834#p5834
Bj_Knows wrote:If you get the same exact RPP each time you run Cursed Keep, your Valor will change depending on the other participants.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=5835#p5835


(Your RPP Contribution / Total RPP Contribution for the entire raid) = (Your valor and hero token payout / Total Pool of valor and hero tokens for that raid)

The pool is constant and the mount depends on which raid it is.
User avatar
Darkhorse
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: BoH Urban Legends

Postby Deadlift » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:31 pm

You can get pretty close for valor and RPP comparison but it's not 100%, close enough though!
Off hand dagger topic doesn't work
Deadlift
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Re: BoH Urban Legends

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Deadlift wrote:You can get pretty close for valor and RPP comparison but it's not 100%, close enough though!


Elder Players are constantly saying "X Valor per 1000 RPP is close but not exact". This does not seem to affect the spreading of this persistant BoH Urban Legend.

Deadlift wrote:Off hand dagger topic doesn't work


Fixed.
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am


Return to Off-Topic Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests