Smokes for Mayor

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Smokes for Mayor

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:48 am

Hello my names is Smokes and I wish to announce that I am running for mayor of Glenfort in 2020. Like many of us, I am very concerned with how the current mayor is managing our historic city. Rat creatures prowl the city at night with no fear. Basic public sanitation is non existent. There is a gang of “Gobblin Gobblins” under a local business. This must change! As mayor, I would enact serious reforms in order to bring Glenfort into the 14th century. What would Mayor Smokes bring to our lands?

I would build a wall around the Vile Realm and make them pay for it. For too long they have been sneaking into our world, committing crimes and mixing with our population. Just like Essence, we need to keep our people “refined” and “pure”

A separate “role play” channel. The French channel would be repurposed for role play and all that nonsense would be confined there.

Pvp would be changed to a matching game whereby the player had to match three or more gems and they would make all sorts of sounds and flashy effects when matched. Or instead of gems they could be candies. And you would crush the candies when you matched them.

An update on the update. Players would be regularly updated on the status of the update. “Update updates” would be given weekly.

Over 40 new hats. Fancy hats. Casual hats. Sunday church hats. Ridiculous hats. Give your toon a new look with a new hat.

Free health care for all toons! It is an outrage that in a land with so many resources all toons still have to pay for healing. I am proposing free health care and pots for all toons. How will this be paid for? A 10 silver charge on each whisper. I know this may not be the most popular idea but we simply have too many lower level toons suffering while maxed out toons sit on mountains of silver.

Trade between toons. I will open a “SmokesMart” and for a sensible fee I will allow you to trade items and materials between toons and players.

I will be touring the lands in the coming months on a listening tour. I will look very concerned as I listen to all your whining about the problems you face. I promise to make the appropriate facial expressions as I hear your concerns. I will kiss babies* and shake hands. I will kiss hands and shake babies. I will find out what you care about and what you hate and match my platform to that in a shameless attempt to get elected. I will see you out there on the campaign trail!

SMOKES FOR MAYOR!

*Mildly attractive babies and above only, please! I will not kiss any ugly babies! Also if your baby is sick, crying, smelly, etc I will NOT get anywhere near your little demon spawn.
TEAM stands for Together Everyone Accomplishes More

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

"Never believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Re: Smokes for Mayor

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 am

I will be starting a listening tour across our great lands. I will really be listening. To music. On my new headphones.

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:20 pm

Please don’t listen to any of the FAKE NEWS you might be reading about me! Just the liberal Vile Media machine!

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:11 pm

I have been cleared of collusion! The collusion delusion confusion is over! I have been saying for over a year I did not collude with the Vile Realm! Yes, many people associated with me, working for me, or friends with me have been arrested on various charges but NOT ME! Vote Smokes4Mayor 2020!

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:56 am

Please don’t listen to any of the newest scandals. Or the old scandals. Thank you!

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby fatius » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella wrote:Please don’t listen to any of the FAKE NEWS you might be reading about me! Just the liberal Vile Media machine!
fatius

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:24 pm

fatius wrote:
Famous_Fella_O_Nutella wrote:Please don’t listen to any of the FAKE NEWS you might be reading about me! Just the liberal Vile Media machine!

Exactly!!!

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella wrote:
fatius wrote:

Exactly!!!

Exactly!!!

Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:16 pm

Vote Smokes for Mayor!