Page 8 of 8

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:08 pm
by Derp_looks_like_a_Lady
*sings* I'm a fool for the gamey.

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:44 pm
by Bbbb
WarPumpkin wrote: I just asked about Space Miner Wars because of morbid curiosity. Did LV tell those players before he nuked the game or did they go to play the game one day and then find out they unknowingly got nuked. My guess is the latter seeing as LV is such a great communicator and is sooooo excited when it comes to promoting his game.


I just downloaded the game and it still runs. I didn't get far enough in to access the chat because I've never liked Asteroids. I know the forum for that game just went poof one day though.

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am
by Illy_the_Red
Bbbb wrote:
WarPumpkin wrote: I just asked about Space Miner Wars because of morbid curiosity. Did LV tell those players before he nuked the game or did they go to play the game one day and then find out they unknowingly got nuked. My guess is the latter seeing as LV is such a great communicator and is sooooo excited when it comes to promoting his game.


I just downloaded the game and it still runs. I didn't get far enough in to access the chat because I've never liked Asteroids. I know the forum for that game just went poof one day though.


Had a quick look at my old account on there, it crashed three times in 20mins. I’d forgotten about the stupidly accurate Thor cannons, the strangely set up PvP and the idiotic timers in the mining zones (the part that people actually liked from Space Miner).

Might download the old Space Miner game, at least that was fun to play.

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:31 pm
by Torek
If you are still looking for bata testers I would love to help out. That’s BOH bata testing.

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:08 pm
by Bimbosigliere
Torek wrote:If you are still looking for bata testers I would love to help out. That’s BOH bata testing.


Venan is most definitely still looking for bata testers. If you don’t hear back from them by 2031, you may not have been chosen. But check back. It might just mean the bata testing of the update isn’t quite ready. Definitely by 2035!! Maybe 2037, but no later!! #NoPromises42037

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:04 am
by Derp_looks_like_a_Lady
So... last News item from Venan was on May 24, 2019, announcing a sale on GS. Is that still going on??

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 pm
by Bimbosigliere
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady wrote:So... last News item from Venan was on May 24, 2019, announcing a sale on GS. Is that still going on??


Yes. Buy high. Sell low.

Re: Update coming soon!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:22 pm
by Bimbosigliere
dragondreamer wrote:For those who missed the announcement by dev Kalindrov in global yesterday, here's what was said.

Next valour tier of raid, gear and quests.

"Soul crushing new raid that aims to destroy what little defences you have!"

PvP fixes, reset, progression.

Timeline is in June


Kal was brilliant in not committing to a specific year and/or decade.

Seriously.... how dead does the horse have to be before you people stop beating it? Fine line between optimism and blatant stupidity. Bwahahahaha!