Update coming soon!

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Update coming soon!

Postby Gary_ » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:56 am

Nooooo!
Gary_

Postby DanValPimm » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:46 am

Gary_ wrote:Nooooo!

Lol
DanValPimm

Postby DanValPimm » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Dear Venan, thank you for your message about the delay of the update.
It would be a great idea to launch Werechef in July this year : like this that gives you enough time to finish the update properly, and gives us something useful to do while that :-)
DanValPimm

Postby Bbbb » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 pm

If the update contains T20 gear as promised and your toon is enchant maxed and has all the best seasonal gear, here is the transfer costs I calculated:

Option 1: 480 GS
Option 2: 480 Pure Essence
360 Emerald Essence
120 Amber Essence
8 Diamond Gravers
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:47 am

Bbbb wrote:If the update contains T20 gear as promised and your toon is enchant maxed and has all the best seasonal gear, here is the transfer costs I calculated:

Option 1: 480 GS
Option 2: 480 Pure Essence
360 Emerald Essence
120 Amber Essence
8 Diamond Gravers

Wouldn’t rule out them going the whole hog and making the next gear type T22. It would fit with previous valour progression (each valour type from Soldier to Guardian raised the gear by two Tiers and gems by one) and it would mean everyone is chasing a full gear set - and people would burn more to get it. It would also mean from the next Chef they could do new event gear/gems/whatevers.

I hope that doesn’t happen though...fhe transfer costs alone are through the roof even for a non-maxed toon and I really hope they have thought about this for the update. 1million silver or 20gs each is just too much when you are transferring two enchants per gear piece each requiring 1-3 diamond gravers. Some intentionally stopped enchanting long ago to mitigate the costs of projected new gear.

Enchants really paint Venan and the players into a corner regarding future gear. Why experiment when it costs so much? Why try different enchants when you can go with what virtually everyone does and save on costs?
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bbbb » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:20 am

Illy_the_Red wrote:Wouldn’t rule out them going the whole hog and making the next gear type T22.

Kal said T20.

Enchants really paint Venan and the players into a corner regarding future gear. Why experiment when it costs so much? Why try different enchants when you can go with what virtually everyone does and save on costs?

I don't think any players are happy about this, but they have to make money some way.

There is rumor of an OS Portal contest with the update. If this is true, I'm screwed because I have luck enchanted on every build I have. Based on years of testing, I figured out I ended up much better on drops in OS than the few extra kills per 10e I would get.

I wish you could enchant as many stacks as you wanted on each piece of equipment, but then when setting up a build could pick two. Or what I have asked for repeatedly for years - move Luck and Energy to be on a toon basis and not tied to pieces of equipment. Especially Energy - we paid 375gs for the recipe.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 am

Bbbb wrote:
Illy_the_Red wrote:Wouldn’t rule out them going the whole hog and making the next gear type T22.

Kal said T20.

I don't think any players are happy about this, but they have to make money some way.

There is rumor of an OS Portal contest with the update. If this is true, I'm screwed because I have luck enchanted on every build I have. Based on years of testing, I figured out I ended up much better on drops in OS than the few extra kills per 10e I would get.

I wish you could enchant as many stacks as you wanted on each piece of equipment, but then when setting up a build could pick two. Or what I have asked for repeatedly for years - move Luck and Energy to be on a toon basis and not tied to pieces of equipment. Especially Energy - we paid 375gs for the recipe.

Kal also said June. Just saying, let’s assume nothing until we see it. This is Venan we’re dealing with. I’d find T20 surprising since it’s only a handful of gear pieces and since we’re screwed with transfer costs, they would make money that way too.

Stacking enchants like that would be awesome. People could actually choose the ones they want to use. But the second idea is better. Never picked up energy regen myself but might if it were just an extra one that didn’t go on gear. For Luck on some toons I enchant spare pieces of gear for events like Holigoblin but I’d prefer to put them somewhere where they constantly apply.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bbbb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 am

Illy_the_Red wrote:Never picked up energy regen myself but might if it were just an extra one that didn’t go on gear.

Dear Venan, Illy is the second person I've talked to this week that said the exact same thing. Therefore, I'm sure there are many others out there too. I think you are leaving some money on the table here.
Bbbb

Postby Shiver_My_Timber_Phåse » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:50 am

Bbbb wrote:
Illy_the_Red wrote:Never picked up energy regen myself but might if it were just an extra one that didn’t go on gear.

Dear Venan, Illy is the second person I've talked to this week that said the exact same thing. Therefore, I'm sure there are many others out there too. I think you are leaving some money on the table here.

Same here, I’d buy it.
Shiver_My_Timber_Phåse

Postby Şhädøщşрäщñ » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Agreed!
Fight well and prosper my friends,
Şhädøщşpäщñ
Şhädøщşрäщñ

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions