How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Subject
How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish rank 3 for use in Crypt of Corruption Onslaught Raid

My favorite spot used to be Lower Quarter (infinite combat zone in Ethereal Expanse of the Vile Realm). The Wisps would quickly get me down to zero health.

But I now that Devs have increased Keeper spawn rate, I just ran into a Keeper while naked. As far as I know, there is no way to switch to my Keeper build, so this Keeper spawn is lost.

I will return to Shores of the Realm (infinite combat zone in Dragonmoor) since I have at least one Talk Like a Pirate Day recipe (possessing a recipe changes spawns to Level 15- 40).
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Pro sw use the coliseum to get into dw mode for onslaught.
Errör_Phåse404
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:48 pm

ErrorPhåse404 wrote:Pro sw use the coliseum to get into dw mode for onslaught.

?
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 pm

There's a shortcut to lowering your health down using the coliseum.

1) Enter the coliseum
2) Make sure your Pvp build has health gems
3) log out while still in the coliseum
4) repeat logging in/out until your health is at 25%
5) Exit the coliseum and go raid

Takes less than 5 minutes to get to deathwish. I've been doing this since beta.
Errör_Phåse404
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 am

ErrorPhåse404 wrote:There's a shortcut to lowering your health down using the coliseum.

1) Enter the coliseum
2) Make sure your Pvp build has health gems
3) log out while still in the coliseum
4) repeat logging in/out until your health is at 25%
5) Exit the coliseum and go raid

Takes less than 5 minutes to get to deathwish. I've been doing this since beta.


I tried doing this when someone told me about it and found it to be unreliable, not sure why. Just doesn't seem to work. This was a while ago so may be different now.

I normally just unequip weapons, chest and Jewelry and hit the infinite zone of Caliban's tower (can't remember the zone name) for 1-2 encounters on my magic build. They drain your health but once on DW my might is that high it's still very easy to kill them.

Best thing to do ofc is just park in an endless zone after every raid.
Illy_the_Red
 
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Kenner » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:09 am

Illy_the_Red wrote:
ErrorPhåse404 wrote:There's a shortcut to lowering your health down using the coliseum.

1) Enter the coliseum
2) Make sure your Pvp build has health gems
3) log out while still in the coliseum
4) repeat logging in/out until your health is at 25%
5) Exit the coliseum and go raid

Takes less than 5 minutes to get to deathwish. I've been doing this since beta.


I tried doing this when someone told me about it and found it to be unreliable, not sure why. Just doesn't seem to work. This was a while ago so may be different now.

I normally just unequip weapons, chest and Jewelry and hit the infinite zone of Caliban's tower (can't remember the zone name) for 1-2 encounters on my magic build. They drain your health but once on DW my might is that high it's still very easy to kill them.

Best thing to do ofc is just park in an endless zone after every raid.


I always do this, the only important thing is to have more hp in coliseum then in pve. It works like this:

Lets say you got 15k hp in pvp and 10k in pve relogging while your are in the coliseum will do this to your Health, current hp/15k multiplied by 10k. I dont know why but this halpens everytime you relog in the coliseum. Having far more Health in pvp then in pve requires less relogs. I.e. Having double the hp in pvp than in pve requires only 2 relogs.
Kenner
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:30 am

People use health gems in pve? That's silly.
Errör_Phåse404
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Bbbb » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:12 am

ErrorPhåse404 wrote:People use health gems in pve? That's silly.


My version of that is: People use SWs in pve? *smh*
Bbbb
 
Posts: 2111
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Using Coliseum to Activate Death Wish

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:50 am

Subject
Using Coliseum to Activate Death Wish

Illy_the_Red wrote:I tried doing this when someone told me about it and found it to be unreliable, not sure why. Just doesn't seem to work. This was a while ago so may be different now.

People kept telling me this worked, and it didn't until I discovered the missing step.
Kenner wrote:I always do this, the only important thing is to have more hp in coliseum then in pve.

^This step is *VERY* important.

So I revised my version:
ErrorPhåse404 wrote:There's a shortcut to lowering your health down using the coliseum.

A) Select a build that is not your highest Health
B) Remove all gear that has Health Gems
1) Enter the coliseum
D) Select the build that has your highest Health (make sure it has Health Gems)
2) [edited]
3) log out while still in the coliseum (exit to the character selection menu)
4) repeat logging in/out until your health is at 25% (of your Death Wish build)

****H) Select your actual PvP build if different from D above.
5) Exit the coliseum [edited]
J) Reequip all gear in your current build.
K) select your Death Wish build
L) Go Raid

Takes less than 5 minutes to get to deathwish. I've been doing this since beta.


Thanks for your advice, and patience, everyone in chat and on forums.
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

Re: How *NOT* to trigger Death Wish 3 for Crypt Raid

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Kenner wrote:
Illy_the_Red wrote:
ErrorPhåse404 wrote:There's a shortcut to lowering your health down using the coliseum.

1) Enter the coliseum
2) Make sure your Pvp build has health gems
3) log out while still in the coliseum
4) repeat logging in/out until your health is at 25%
5) Exit the coliseum and go raid

Takes less than 5 minutes to get to deathwish. I've been doing this since beta.


I tried doing this when someone told me about it and found it to be unreliable, not sure why. Just doesn't seem to work. This was a while ago so may be different now.

I normally just unequip weapons, chest and Jewelry and hit the infinite zone of Caliban's tower (can't remember the zone name) for 1-2 encounters on my magic build. They drain your health but once on DW my might is that high it's still very easy to kill them.

Best thing to do ofc is just park in an endless zone after every raid.


I always do this, the only important thing is to have more hp in coliseum then in pve. It works like this:

Lets say you got 15k hp in pvp and 10k in pve relogging while your are in the coliseum will do this to your Health, current hp/15k multiplied by 10k. I dont know why but this halpens everytime you relog in the coliseum. Having far more Health in pvp then in pve requires less relogs. I.e. Having double the hp in pvp than in pve requires only 2 relogs.


Having more health in PvP is a given. All my toons have more health in PvP specs. Tried the above several times and it didn't appear to work, that was the point. It just didn't work. Haven't tried recently though.
Illy_the_Red
 
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Next

Return to Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron