Lucky

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Lucky

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Kenner wrote:Lucky soawn rates have gone below the ground. On average 1 per 50e seems unfair. Venan please up spawnrate to 15/20% so we can get 3/5 per 50e. Right now its just hoping for 3 to drop otherwise you feel screwed anyways.

RNG.

One toon is getting 1 per 15e with only +3 Clover drops. I actually had to ask other players if Lucky only dropped +3 Clover now.

Another is getting 1 per 25e with +1 to +3 Clover drops. I blame questioning the RNGoddess' blessing (see above)
Bj_Knows

Postby Bbbb » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Sim0n wrote:Just add magic and melee luck gems... why is it only dodge, crit and haste if they're white gems?

Note: don't add physical resist, magic resist and crit power as luck gems. We don't want them.

+1

Well, you can add them and let idiots waste their money buying them for GS.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Bj_Knows wrote:
Kenner wrote:Lucky soawn rates have gone below the ground. On average 1 per 50e seems unfair. Venan please up spawnrate to 15/20% so we can get 3/5 per 50e. Right now its just hoping for 3 to drop otherwise you feel screwed anyways.

RNG.

One toon is getting 1 per 15e with only +3 Clover drops. I actually had to ask other players if Lucky only dropped +3 Clover now.

Another is getting 1 per 25e with +1 to +3 Clover drops. I blame questioning the RNGoddess' blessing (see above)

Kenner is spot on, even with moderate burning getting him 10-15 times is way too low. Having done it all 8 toons a lot over today, the rate per 50e is below that of the goblin. Not all toons have the same amount of e or can afford to burn.
Illy_the_Red

Postby SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Lucky spawn rate is fine. You win some, you lose some. It's not like you don't have a whole week to get all the reduced-cost equipments.

Just make sure you boost your raid session with luck elixir and you should be fine
SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:51 am

It's not fine. The spawn rate is lower than the goblin by quite a way, and the event is on for around 7 days. Just spent all e on two toons and got him once each, it needs to be better than that.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Kenner » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:37 am

12 hours of dropping e constantly with luck and stamina elixers yielded 23 clovers, this way 7 days is way too short.
Kenner

Postby Saraa » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:46 am

I don't love the spawn rate but the conversion from GS to clovers is a most welcome change. All things considered it is not difficult to get the t19 items(if you need them) and a couple lucky gems or 4-7 lucky gems using an eoc2. I'm all for making things feasible but it shouldn't be a given that you're gonna be able to get all the good stuff an event has without some kind of burning.

Give the event a couple more days and see if your luck doesn't change a little. I've found that the drops come and go in waves.
Saraa

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:28 am

Luckys_my_sugar_Paddy wrote:I don't love the spawn rate but the conversion from GS to clovers is a most welcome change. All things considered it is not difficult to get the t19 items(if you need them) and a couple lucky gems or 4-7 lucky gems using an eoc2. I'm all for making things feasible but it shouldn't be a given that you're gonna be able to get all the good stuff an event has without some kind of burning.

Give the event a couple more days and see if your luck doesn't change a little. I've found that the drops come and go in waves.

All the other events don't require burning. In fact it should be perfectly possible without any burning to get what you want/need. All burning should do in this game is get you things faster.

I do welcome the change to a store system from GS-only, but that tbh had to happen.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Fara » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:45 pm

I've not been burning and after 1 day of the event I have between 63 and 125 on 10 toons. Seems perfectly reasonable return to me.
Fara

Postby InsertNameHere » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 pm

I've not spent a dime, just used a few epots left over from Valentine. Bought the pants, boots and a lucky gem outright so far in the first 24hrs of event. I can't complain about the rate!

(Edit: No elixirs were used)
InsertNameHere

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions