Weekend event

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Weekend event

Postby Mr_Op » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:31 pm

saying lord venan runs this game lies you are saying... this game is ran by the one and only Bims! Sure he may be dirty minded but aren't all truly great people crazy in their own right? So instead of giving anyone else praise take time out of your day to Pat Bims on the back for all he has done.
Mr_Op

Postby Cookies_UnholyCorruption » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:20 am

Thank you Garic, and Amy is right well said!!!
Cookies_UnholyCorruption

Postby Sir_Thy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:42 am

Chem and Beekeo were awesome, mostly because we saw them in chat on occasion, but the force behind it all is and has always been Lord Venan.

Well said!

My suggestion is to continue to play as you've always played, continue to grow your characters and be a positive force instead of a negative force. I'm probably out of line saying all this, but thought you should know.
There are a bunch of brilliant players in this game and many, believe it or not, new players that need your help. Help them. It will only make our game that much better.

Lord_Garic[/quote]

I agree totally to Garic's suggestion, to continue to play as we've always played, continue to grow our characters and be a positive force instead of a negative force.
And in addition to all of the above: Enjoy playing BoH
Sir_Thy

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:39 pm

The thread was about notifications. Hopefully the personnel leaving will be replaced and we'll see the same continuity of service we got before.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Gary_ » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:58 pm

My apologies for taking it off track
Gary_

Postby Saphy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 am

No apologies needed Garic. Thank you for keeping us informed.

Well if this is true, it's a bummer that Chem and Beeko are gone. Chem especially had good customer service and I hope that similar efforts will continue. People in the tech industry tend to not stay in one place for too long, so it was probably time to move on.

As for the weekly notifications, it would be great if Venan could please keep up on this. It doesn't seem to be too hard... just cut and paste previous messages...

Anyways, I am looking forward to what new staff can bring to BOH and to the next holiday event.

Saphira
Saphy

Postby Bbbb » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Is Dave still around? According to the rumors, he and Venan are the only bodies not confirmed having left.

Oh well, though I enjoyed the new classes, I burned out again. I haven't played enough to count in the past week and just yanked my toons out of the only active guild I was in to not waste their space.

I hope this isn't the end and that they can revive the game. If they can't, I hope Venan will at least release his notes about the future story line. Still wondering what the Originator and Stonehelm are.
Bbbb

Postby Saphy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:16 am

Dave's not here.. sorry had to do it
Saphy

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:54 am

No, I'm Dave. Open the door, man!
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:56 am

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions