Reduce Wave Counts Already!

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Reduce Wave Counts Already!

Postby DjCleric » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Dead_Can_Dance wrote:I think that Venan should made the raids new way.
1. Made the end game raids more competitive. The number of waves is ok, but rise the difficult. Every one max level can enter but due to difficult players with lower gear will struggle to survive. Better gear giving better chace. Of course there should be arond 5-10 max level raids with different difficult, so people shoud be able to improve their gear.
2. Instead of valors at the end of the raid there should be items drop (aroud 3-4 pieces per raid) that should be roll by dice from eligible player : Justicar -steel, Sadow walker-leather, War mage-cloth. Valor will be availible for every participant in the raid but you can only get gems and enchant materials with them. Eligibile players to roll the dice should be no less than 4-5K RPP. That's mean only active players will be able to get gear.
3. With two cases up they can increase the waiting time between the raids to 6-12 hours, so peaple will realy take every raid serious.
I think that those 3 steps can improve the raids and to keep more people interested and active.
But its all about Venon!

1. End gamers don't want this game to become a chore. Increasing the raid difficulty will only make it a chore.
2. Not feasible as this game is a business and Venan is not a non-profit organization. What will players do with the extra gears when they have them already? Sell for silver?
3. Not feasible if such raids have 6 - 12 hour cooldown. People may miss such raids due to RL or whatever reasons. This is a mobile game, not a chore, players pop in when they have the time, and pop out when RL calls or when they are done spending their energy.
DjCleric

Postby Dead_Can_Dance » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:05 pm

TechnicallyMaxeDjCleric wrote:
1. Made the end game raids more competitive. The number of waves is ok, but rise the difficult. Every one max level can enter but due to difficult players with lower gear will struggle to survive. Better gear giving better chace. Of course there should be arond 5-10 max level raids with different difficult, so people shoud be able to improve their gear.
2. Instead of valors at the end of the raid there should be items drop (aroud 3-4 pieces per raid) that should be roll by dice from eligible player : Justicar -steel, Sadow walker-leather, War mage-cloth. Valor will be availible for every participant in the raid but you can only get gems and enchant materials with them. Eligibile players to roll the dice should be no less than 4-5K RPP. That's mean only active players will be able to get gear.
3. With two cases up they can increase the waiting time between the raids to 6-12 hours, so peaple will realy take every raid serious.
I think that those 3 steps can improve the raids and to keep more people interested and active.
But its all about Venon!

1. End gamers don't want this game to become a chore. Increasing the raid difficulty will only make it a chore.
2. Not feasible as this game is a business and Venan is not a non-profit organization. What will players do with the extra gears when they have them already? Sell for silver?
3. Not feasible if such raids have 6 - 12 hour cooldown. People may miss such raids due to RL or whatever reasons. This is a mobile game, not a chore, players pop in when they have the time, and pop out when RL calls or when they are done spending their energy.

1. Why do you think that rising the difficult will made the game chore. Right now after 40K might the game isnt chalenging at all. Just borring farming. Exactly the end game chalanges keeping the players active. Once you get everything there isnt reason to play anymore untill next update.
2. What are you doing right now with extra valors once you are having everything? My point is to rise the difficult to get better gear. For valors you can get some good gear for example but from raid drop you can get even better. If Venon want to make money(as they have to do) just put some fee for entering the raid, gold,silver or whatever...
3. Rising the cooldown to 6 hours will not effect much active players. They are logging multiple times per day, just it will force the less active to log for raids more offten.
Thats my point of view, many will be agree, many disagree just simple sugestion.
Dead_Can_Dance

Postby Mr_Op » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Honestly I don't care who you are p2 of pm isnt easy it may not be to hard but not anything close to not challenging
Mr_Op

Postby Bimbosigliere » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:00 pm

DELETED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Dead_Can_Dance wrote:
TechnicallyMaxeDjCleric wrote:
But its all about Venon!

1. Why do you think that rising the difficult will made the game chore. Right now after 40K might the game isnt chalenging at all. Just borring farming. Exactly the end game chalanges keeping the players active. Once you get everything there isnt reason to play anymore untill next update.
2. What are you doing right now with extra valors once you are having everything? My point is to rise the difficult to get better gear. For valors you can get some good gear for example but from raid drop you can get even better. If Venon want to make money(as they have to do) just put some fee for entering the raid, gold,silver or whatever...
3. Rising the cooldown to 6 hours will not effect much active players. They are logging multiple times per day, just it will force the less active to log for raids more offten.
Thats my point of view, many will be agree, many disagree just simple sugestion.

1. After 40k the game is very challenging. It still pays to be careful at 60+k in P2 PM. So this is pure exaggeration.
2. What on earth makes you think they'll change things to 3-4 gear drops per raid?? I think you just want this game to be more like other games like AL. The valour system works fine, after gear you buy gems. I've recently maxed melee gems on my main but I still have poison and PvP builds to work on.
3. 6-12 he cool downs would kill off a lot of people's already weak participation. They'd log on, realise they'd missed a raid or been kicked because they didn't come on in time, and skip the raid. Also it would greatly reduce the motivation to join raids partway through.
Illy_the_Red

Postby DjCleric » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:32 am

He's still very new to the game, he just joined the heroes of Glenfort last Dec unlike most of us old timers. YES, WE ARE OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Bims and Illy have further elaborated why his ideas are not feasible. Always remember, Venan is a business, BoH one of their products. Venan doesn't run a non-profit organization, and hence, sorry, it's a no go.
DjCleric

Postby Bbbb » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:30 am

Ilyana wrote:3. 6-12 he cool downs would kill off a lot of people's already weak participation. They'd log on, realise they'd missed a raid or been kicked because they didn't come on in time, and skip the raid. Also it would greatly reduce the motivation to join raids partway through.

This is the KEY point.
Bbbb

Previous

Return to Discussions