Reduce Wave Counts Already!

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Reduce Wave Counts Already!

Postby Nextlite » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:59 pm

I just don't understand why this hasn't been done already. The number of active players has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since the introduction of GV raids, yet Venan has not adjusted accordingly. It has been suggested numerous times and obviously ignored. I understand Venan is busy with other ventures, but how hard is this to fix?

The current raids at the GV level are nothing but a grind anymore. (I'm not even speaking of the stale oatmeal aspect which has been addressed in so many other threads). It feels like work as opposed to fun. You work so hard hitting there is hardly time left to chat. Such the opposite of the glory days.

Hard to watch guilds struggle and friends leave when NOTHING is offered by Venan to help ease the struggle.
Last edited by Nextlite on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nextlite

Re: Reduce Wave Counts Already!

Postby DoyleDD » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:22 pm

I think people would be happier period with shorter raids at all levels. I always thought short tough raids would be great way to go.
DoyleDD

Postby Oden357 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Truth!
Oden357

Postby Dawn_ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:32 am

+1 to this
Dawn_

Postby Bbbb » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 am

I've posted the exact same thing before so I agree. LoB P1 and KFS P1 need a serious trimming too.
Bbbb

Postby Procyan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:33 pm

You could always join a guild like Sverige that consistently golds PM and CV raids and has fun in chat while doing it...
Procyan

Postby Bbbb » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Procyan wrote:You could always join a guild like Sverige that consistently golds PM and CV raids and has fun in chat while doing it...

Or you could always post where recruiting ads belong and not spam us.
Bbbb

Postby Dawn_ » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:30 am

The guild I'm in mostly golds and is fun but personally I'd rather raids had a 1 hour gold time rather than 2. LoB for example would be much more fun if p1 was halved in length at least and I'd happily see less of p4 ;)
Dawn_

Postby Rezel » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 am

Reduce the amount in kfs and lob first phases yes and double the amount in the second and third phases while you are improving it.
Cv is a boring raid and don't really care if it gets shorten but please leave the only truely great non-onslaught raid alone.
Rezel

Postby Dead_Can_Dance » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:07 am

I think that Venan should made the raids new way.
1. Made the end game raids more competitive. The number of waves is ok, but rise the difficult. Every one max level can enter but due to difficult players with lower gear will struggle to survive. Better gear giving better chace. Of course there should be arond 5-10 max level raids with different difficult, so people shoud be able to improve their gear.
2. Instead of valors at the end of the raid there should be items drop (aroud 3-4 pieces per raid) that should be roll by dice from eligible player : Justicar -steel, Sadow walker-leather, War mage-cloth. Valor will be availible for every participant in the raid but you can only get gems and enchant materials with them. Eligibile players to roll the dice should be no less than 4-5K RPP. That's mean only active players will be able to get gear.
3. With two cases up they can increase the waiting time between the raids to 6-12 hours, so peaple will realy take every raid serious.
I think that those 3 steps can improve the raids and to keep more people interested and active.
But its all about Venon!
Dead_Can_Dance

Next

Return to Discussions