Speed records

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Speed records

Postby Sigèé » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Without an in game leaderboard I thought I'd try and maintain a list of speed records here! So here's a list of decent times I've compiled that I know happened. Please comment if you know of a faster one!

All time speed records (version specific would be useful but that will be in version 2):

Gobblin' Goblins
0:17 March 2013 The Hand Of Midas

The Plaguerider
1:12 March 2013 Europe Just X

Lockbolt's Reign
2:09 March 2013 Europe Just X
2:09 12th April 2015 HoneyBadgers

Wrath of the Overseer
3:27 March 2013 The Silver Shields

Risen from the Depths
3:52 March 2013 Dragonborn

Attack at Dawn
4:01 26th April 2015 Badgers Uprising

Crypt of Corruption
2:29.1320 25th May 2015 Only the Strong

Dark Lord Helion
4:06 12th April 2015 HoneyBadgers

Cursed Keep
4:02 March 2013 Party of Fore

The Shadow Comes
16:43 March 2013 Claymore

Vale of the Ice Dragon
6:24 June 2013 Walking in Shadow

Forgotten Sentinels
15:49 March 2013 Jacuzzi and Sauna

War of Fellmarsh
7:17 5th April 2015 HoneyBadgers

Horde of the Goblin King
7:38 9th March 2013 Warriors of the SPOON

Battle of the Vile Gate
7:38 9th October 2013 Warriors of the SPOON

Karnak's Final Stand
5:08.402 8th December 2013 Fizzbears

Hunted in the Mists
3:37 4th May 2014 Fizzbears

Legacy of Blades
7:28 14th October 2014 Fizzbears

Crystallized Vengeance
3:52.1280 24th May 2015 Fizzbears of the Spoon

Primal Mysteries
8:42 11th October 2015 Die Drachenjäger

2015 Pirates
9:17 25th September 2015 Public raid hijacked by Fizzbears of the Spoon

Rise of the Spider Queen
8:16 1st April 2016 Fizzbears of the Spoon

The Shadow Returns
9:16 11th June 2016 Fizzbears of the Spoon

2016 Pirates
12:33 23rd September 2016 Public raid hijacked by Fizzbears of the Spoon, plus friends

2016 Halloween
???
Last edited by Sigèé on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:18 am, edited 17 times in total.
Sigèé
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Mr_Op » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:25 pm

I dont know of a faster wof but i am sure there is one
Mr_Op
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby DreamingDæmon » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Mr_Salad wrote:I dont know of a faster wof but i am sure there is one


I've certainly been in faster WoFs with HJ when we were doing Guild Challenges, but can't give specific dates / times.
User avatar
DreamingDæmon
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Bbbb » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 pm

That March 2013 speed weekend was the best time I ever had in BoH. Pre-guild loyalty I spent all weekend guild hopping. And the prize Commerce III and other stuff.

Mr_Salad wrote:I dont know of a faster wof but i am sure there is one


I was in that Russia Force WoF and knew the time sucked because I had been in faster ones prior to that. I kept trying to get KOTOR to run it at their secondary guild (Chaos Bros) that weekend but had no success.

About that Hand of Midas GG, that guild was GMed by a KOTOR officer. The guild was packed with ringers from KOTOR, Kingdom and HJ. There was some crazy min-might requirement like 5000. If you couldn't one hit, you weren't let in.

SC: Claymore was a (mostly?) dead guild at that point in time. Mich organized it. I'm sure it was the last time I ran SC and might have even been the last SC ever ran as that raid was so unpopular and was yanked soon afterwards.

I might have been in the record CK and FS (run by our wonderful mod Amy) too. The PoF CK is the one record I never want to see beaten. PoF was the CK guild - too bad GL killed them.
Bbbb
 
Posts: 2111
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby EricM » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:27 pm

Wow! Great work! Love this list!

Such a throwback... I think I was in as many as 8 of these. Very good times, especially the CoC/SC runs back in March. Always wanted to see a speed run leaderboard :)
EricM
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Mr_Op » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:33 pm

EricM wrote:Wow! Great work! Love this list!

Such a throwback... I think I was in as many as 8 of these. Very good times, especially the CoC/SC runs back in March. Always wanted to see a speed run leaderboard :)


I fill like fizz and the os specialist (salad) could beat the lob record now escpically since most high might toons one hit p4 as easy as mobs
Mr_Op
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby EricM » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Mr_Salad wrote:
EricM wrote:Wow! Great work! Love this list!

Such a throwback... I think I was in as many as 8 of these. Very good times, especially the CoC/SC runs back in March. Always wanted to see a speed run leaderboard :)


I fill like fizz and the os specialist (salad) could beat the lob record now escpically since most high might toons one hit p4 as easy as mobs


Oh for sure! The only three records up there in my opinion that are never going to be beaten are the SC, HM, FS (J&S was still around then??), and maybe that GG. All the rest are probably still fair game.

The biggest barrier to speed runs is participation. With the exception of that HM, most of the fizz records only have 40-50 people in the raid. If venan ever hosted another speed weekend where guilds could stuff membership up to 100 actives, most of those records would be shattered.

Though I'd be interested to see how your list compares to venan's master speed raid list.
EricM
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Mr_Op » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:42 pm

EricM wrote:
Mr_Salad wrote:
EricM wrote:Wow! Great work! Love this list!

Such a throwback... I think I was in as many as 8 of these. Very good times, especially the CoC/SC runs back in March. Always wanted to see a speed run leaderboard :)


I fill like fizz and the os specialist (salad) could beat the lob record now escpically since most high might toons one hit p4 as easy as mobs


Oh for sure! The only three records up there in my opinion that are never going to be beaten are the SC, HM, FS (J&S was still around then??), and maybe that GG. All the rest are probably still fair game.

The biggest barrier to speed runs is participation. With the exception of that HM, most of the fizz records only have 40-50 people in the raid. If venan ever hosted another speed weekend where guilds could stuff membership up to 100 actives, most of those records would be shattered.

Though I'd be interested to see how your list compares to venan's master speed raid list.


If i recall on the fizz speed hm run there where only 72
Mr_Op
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby DjCleric » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Fizz KFS was a 5:02
User avatar
DjCleric
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby _ACID_ » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:54 am

BotR WoF 42 mins on January 5th no mercs
34 mins with mercs but not got the date
_ACID_
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Next

Return to Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron